Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Blues came in today, nicer than expected!

IMG-0594.jpg

Dope pick up and pic but my favorite part has to be NT open in the back on the laptop #NT :nthat:

Im trying to trade my blue 9.5, I want the lawn party pack or some 2013 royals and cash, lol.

2013 pair still way better. A lot of people were just saying the 17 was better cause it was the first time they touched royals lol

I had both and I disagree.. 2013 had 3 better details: Sock liner, color, and that plush *** tongue. But the rest doesnt compare to the 17: Leather was better on royal and black parts, height, stitching. It's a better shoe overall.. IMO of course. But I can't see how 13's would be better..

When I got the Banned I's in 2016 I still had 2013 Red and Royal and in comparison the 2013's were poop in hand. Stand alone, the 2013's are good but not better than remastered I's.

I had both and I disagree.. 2013 had 3 better details: Sock liner, color, and that plush *** tongue. But the rest doesnt compare to the 17: Leather was better on royal and black parts, height, stitching. It's a better shoe overall.. IMO of course. But I can't see how 13's would be better..

When I got the Banned I's in 2016 I still had 2013 Red and Royal and in comparison the 2013's were poop in hand. Stand alone, the 2013's are good but not better than remastered I's.

Remaster isn't even the right shade of royal blue.

Tumbled leather.

Now it sounds like you're FOR the 2017.. because '13s didnt have that :lol: But I said that too.

the tumbled leather on those is bad. regret getting rid of most of my '13s, will eventually dump all my '16 and '17s with no regret.

Now it sounds like you're FOR the 2017.. because '13s didnt have that :lol: But I said that too.

I am saying it has tumbled leather which makes the shoe look stupid. Its a wack shoe, I have 4 pairs of the 17 and I still wear my 13s. Why do I have so many I dunno cause I hoard.. You can't really defend a wack shoe in terms of is the shoe better quality wise sure yes, does the shoe visibly look better than the 13.. No way. Am I buying $150 dollar basketball shoe for quality? No. I don't care about the leather quality of some shoe made in a sweatshop. I just want the damn shoe to look good. The 13 looks better than the 17 just off the strength that the 17 has that garbage tumbled leather and the blue is wrong. You can have all the quality in the world but if the color is wrong, its wack.

I don't know why Nike went darker with the more recent models ('16 Bred 1, '17 Royal 1, the latest Bred 11s). The original colors were so much more vibrant, which most of us prefer.

I love my '17 Royals, of course, but the color is a little disappointing.

the tumbled leather on those is bad. regret getting rid of most of my '13s, will eventually dump all my '16 and '17s with no regret.

No regret. I have so many of the new Bred and Royal, that at the fist sign of them going up they all getting sold.

Back
Top Bottom