Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

i got an order number in the 6000s and 11000s...my boy got thru early and his is in the 1000s....fingers crossed

It's been 1 hour. I've been riding with shorty since the beginning and she did me dirty after all the things I've done for her.

Still greyed out on all 3 devices. This was a fun experience, gentlemen. For everyone that hit, great f**king job, did all of us proud. You win some, you lose some.

Wtf is this :lol:

CC1AD763-5219-4D19-A4E4-F9F56762D4C9.png

What’s the solution for this?

3 device -

MacBook - used incognito via chrome - got a message saying they though I was a bot.

Finally got through on my phone and I had 3 pairs of 11.5 somehome - couldn’t check out

Tablet - kept getting card declined..

Haha.. wasn’t meant to be.

I’m shocked I got through for both.. one on my cpu and one on my phone... not completely celebrating yet though.. never know what could happen

What a wonderful waste of time that was. Congrats to those who conquered the "test card," "shipping method not available," and "card declined" gremlins.

They all beat me.

Wow 1 whole hour of errors i could never check out my pair. I got in 5 minutes into the drop and im coming out empty handed. This really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom