Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

So what's the final verdict on these. Fake or no. Want to wear them but cant ever bring myself to wearing fakes. Never have never will
Disregard red laces. I like them though

20190219_174341.jpg
Looking at that swoosh. Those are FUFU...

frags also released a while ago, for most people its a collectors item now thats why you don't see many pairs out. Unions is fresh off a release compared to Frags and also 2 colorways in what "seems" like higher production than frags. The math adds up to more Unions in the streets.

With that said, I wear my frags more than Unions. Frags leather is better imo.

Frags have become a rarity and so much value. I don’t blame people for not wearing them

I'd wear high value shoes to sneaker events or something. Like I'd wear it to a Tinker Hatfield autograph signing at Nike NYC few years back. Some times even if a shoe is high value but I paid retail, I'd still value them at retail when I wear the hell out of them.

But also another point, if you've kept the Frags DS for so long, you're even more reluctant to un-DS them now.

Feel, it’s like there is no event worth rocking such high value shoes. Even if you did, I doubt any women would notice, you are basically just getting male attention.
It's not even about the attention for me it's more like an insurance policy lol if something like an emergency came up it's like 1.5 k guaranteed lol

^ in that case I do agree, some shoes you have to be careful they dont age well, 1’s I dont think should be a problem

It's not even about the attention for me it's more like an insurance policy lol if something like an emergency came up it's like 1.5 k guaranteed lol

From someone who owns samples/PE's, for shoes that I can wear, I do it at least once, because it prevents the midsole from cracking/breakdown years down the line compared to if it stayed DS.

For ex: I know someone who has worn his Eminem 4's 3-5 times since 05 & it holds up well, but there was someone who tried to un-DS and it cracked on them the day of wearing. :frown:

Plus, in general if you take care of your shoes after wearing, you can still sell them for good money to cover the "emergency" that may arise in your life. I understand it wont be as valuable as DS though.

Also, to add to the conversation, from my experience, the average male or female doesn't know anything about rare shoes. I have worn Jordan PE's to numerous places like the grocery store & have had countless people tell me they were fake, Jordan didnt make those colors etc... :smh:

Just depends on the environment you wear them i guess... :ohwell:

PO

Last edited:
frags also released a while ago, for most people its a collectors item now thats why you don't see many pairs out. Unions is fresh off a release compared to Frags and also 2 colorways in what "seems" like higher production than frags. The math adds up to more Unions in the streets.

With that said, I wear my frags more than Unions. Frags leather is better imo.
Yeah but when Frags were fresh on the streets, did you see them as often as you see the Unions? Also, just because there's two colorways, how do you figure there's not just as many Frags as there are of both Unions combined?

I love frags and I still haven't wore them because the value. Maybe some day.. But even if frag value was same as unions, I prefer bt unions and that is probably why I wear my bt's. It's just my opinion.. Hopefully nobody gets all butt hurt over it..

I can understand the attachment some people have to the frags, but sometimes I feel like some people equate limited with better. I just wear what I like (as long as it not worth 2k DS).

believe it or not, I got a new girl im seeing and she actually wants to buy me frags :rofl:

dont think I could do it, idk how long it will last and it will always hang over my head. she's got money tho but yea :smh: she was in Toronto the other week and she texted me asking if they had a shoe store with em. I didnt bother checking :lol:

believe it or not, I got a new girl im seeing and she actually wants to buy me frags :rofl:

dont think I could do it, idk how long it will last and it will always hang over my head. she's got money tho but yea :smh: she was in Toronto the other week and she texted me asking if they had a shoe store with em. I didnt bother checking :lol:

You smoking.

Back
Top Bottom