Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

That's cool. And for the rest of the world, they look like slightly nicer versions of Game Royals, but with a stupid lightning bolt on them.
the lightning bolt seems to take inspiration from the occult imagery for the fallen angel

fujiwara is probably in the illuminati

FBA82CD4-C66E-4D0B-A855-0CEDCCB5180D.jpeg

But what car does Fujiwara drive, and what's his lap time? :tongue:

Back to Unions - I'm probably going to wear them a few more times with the yellow laces, and then switch them out to the stock laces for a bit. I hope they line up okay.

I bet a lot of people sell a shoe they love and would actually wear if they couldn’t make a profit, but sell them because they are worth so much, then use the earnings to buy a bunch of **** they don’t like as much and never end up using.

From what I recalled....Frags was only released on NDC?
Nope. Some Footstores / premium sneaker boutiques got em too.
END restocked them on end launches like a year or two ago , but they hadnt released them in the first place back in '14.:lol:
Pretty sure FTL online and SNS had em also .

I wouldnt be surprised if Frags quantities were about the same as Btoes or SBlues.But there is noway to know for sure

I'm trying to get a size 12 of the black toes, but no one wants to drop below $915. I put in a bid of $850, but no one has budged.

I had adviced a close friend to buy his sz 12 union black toes when they were about 600-640$ ,he wasnt "that much into them "for that price.

I told him to trust me and buy them even as an investment and that he could sell them down the road without losing money .

Boy oh boy he didnt listen ... and then .... the TURN :lol:

(i would have bought them as a double up for myself , but i was saving for Storm blues :rolleyes )

I'm a 12 too and really want these but I don't think it's gonna happen for me at this point. Even if I sold $900+ worth of stuff I'm not that attached to, that's still a nice chunk of change. Hope all that have them are enjoying them though and I'll continue to stay out this thread so I don't cry. lol

Someone just jumped my bid and paid $908 for them and the next lowest offer is $940. Looks like I waited too long to buy these.

Someone just jumped my bid and paid $908 for them and the next lowest offer is $940. Looks like I waited too long to buy these.
I traded Yellow Not For Resales to get Black Toes ( and $75) when they first dropped, looks like it ended up being a decent trade after all. It was an L initially but I like what I like

I’m trying to be at $900 or below with shipping. I’m going to keep my fingers crossed and hope they drop back down.

Back
Top Bottom