Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Joined Jul 19, 2012
I think they had a huge stash of Blues. More so than the Blacks. Which I believe are dropping on SNKRS. Which will have a ton of those.

nunya

Supporter
Joined Sep 4, 2016
My brother told me line is moving pretty good at the pick up location

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Entrance only for ticket holders. They'll have the apparel there too but you can only buy through the Frenzy app
I was wondering what they were preparing at that location. Used to be an old korean market joint, but it was the union pop up store along.

nunya

Supporter
Joined Sep 4, 2016
If you have time I would wait for a restock. Since I know a few orders will probably get cancelled

Joined Aug 23, 2016
Yeah, it's basically a done deal at this point. Might as well close out all of your tabs if you're online.

Joined Dec 30, 2013
I've been seeing alot of people grabbing both or multiple pairs wonder if their order will be cancelled

nunya

Supporter
Joined Sep 4, 2016
Not that it should matter. That's a line of raffle weiners.

Interested in seeing what's done for the remaining pairs of no-shows, though.
I think they will keep the pairs and release them at a later date. That’s what Undefeated did when they disqualified multiple winners for the Kobe 1’s

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
hope y'all let me cook if blacks drop on Snkrs, I need those badly

congrats and god bless

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now