Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I think it's just crazy that the bigger sizes are priced higher than my size 9. I don't ever see that ish in any other jordan. Looking at Kaws IV prices, I would be much more willing to buy if my 9 was the same price as a 13.

Anywho, nice to see that rep companies can't seem to get the details right on these, but I'm thinking that each flaw pointed out by the community is another thing they'll be able to try and replicate on the next batch. Glad mine came straight from union so I know it's legit.

33E1DD1B-B4C8-4E9F-A5D8-0F7AE8F8D80F.jpeg

Wow, got some ballers in here. And here I was feeling set back just from paying resell on OW AM 90s. Or do you guys just move pairs that you've either had in the closet DS or hardly wear? I'm gonna need to downsize soon with having to purchase a new place and just recently got a new dog

Some good points, but the point above is not really accurate at all.

This was sometime last week, market changes every day, so sorry if the statement was not 100% correct at the time you read it, but it's pretty accurate as of today.

I just looked on SX right now at the Storm Blue's & sizes 8-10.5 are the only ones that have healthy inventory. That means 70% of the sizes available don't have quantity to meet demand. :ohwell:

STORM BLUE AJ1:
4: Pairs
4.5 : 5 Pairs
5: 6 Pairs
5.5: 4 Pairs
6: 7 Pairs
6.5: 4 Pairs
7: 8 Pairs
7.5: 4 Pairs
11: 12 Pairs
11.5: 4 Pairs
12: 15 Pairs
12.5: 1 Pair
13: 10 Pairs
14: 4 Pairs

I'm sure someone can do a comparison for the Black Toe's and the trends might be similar.

PO

This was sometime last week, market changes every day, so sorry if the statement was not 100% correct at the time you read it, but it's pretty accurate from my perspective.

Also, I just looked on SX right now at the Storm Blue's & sizes 8-10.5 are the only ones that have healthy inventory. That means 70% of the sizes available don't have quantity to meet demand. :ohwell:

STORM BLUE AJ1:

I'm sure someone can do a comparison for the Black Toe's and the trends might be similar.

PO

Yeah, you said both colors in your original post but I really don't care if you want to exaggerate the numbers. Not really a good indication of availability anyway.

skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808

I also I'm surprised at the bigger sizes going for much more money when in every other AJ1, sizes 7.5-9.5 is usually the ridiculous ones. Just my luck! :lol:
Also, to answer your other question, I tend to sell off used or DS pairs that have been sitting or get no play to fund big purchases.

PO

Yeah, you said both colors in your original post but I really don't care if you want to exaggerate the numbers. Not really a good indication of availability anyway.

Well of course its not total availability, I don't have access to individual consignment store inventory. So I just shared what I saw from SX, as that avenue and GOAT, tend to be the ideal places collectors/potential owners will choose to purchase their pair from. Is it different now? Looks like it. But not by much...

Still doesn't change the fact there isn't much pairs out there to meet demand, which is the major point i was trying to make. I apologize for any confusions.

PO

The cycle-disappointed that Union canceled pairs, reluctant to kop at $650-$750, possession my order for $949 to refunded, angry that my size went up $100 in a week and I don’t want to pay that much resell

This was sometime last week, market changes every day, so sorry if the statement was not 100% correct at the time you read it, but it's pretty accurate as of today.

I just looked on SX right now at the Storm Blue's & sizes 8-10.5 are the only ones that have healthy inventory. That means 70% of the sizes available don't have quantity to meet demand. :ohwell:

STORM BLUE AJ1:

PO
You can see their inventory?

The cycle-disappointed that Union canceled pairs, reluctant to kop at $650-$750, possession my order for $949 to refunded, angry that my size went up $100 in a week and I don’t want to pay that much resell

We get it man.

skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808

I also I'm surprised at the bigger sizes going for much more money when in every other AJ1, sizes 7.5-9.5 is usually the ridiculous ones. Just my luck! :lol:
Also, to answer your other question, I tend to sell off used or DS pairs that have been sitting or get no play to fund big purchases.

PO
you looking at the right shoes? lol 7-9.5 are still the most expensive for the black toes

Screenshot_20190312-224915_StockX.jpg

you looking at the right shoes? lol 7-9.5 are still the most expensive for the black toes

Screenshot_20190312-224915_StockX.jpg

I don't think you understood my statement accurately. What I said is, in general for AJ1's, 7.5-9.5 prices is quite ridiculous compared to the my size. (11.5).
But for the Union's, its one of the only shoes where the secondary market price matches that size range, which is why I said just my luck. :frown:

I never said my size was more expensive than that size range. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom