Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Shoe game getting crazy. It's a holding game at this point. Grab any collab on a J1 and hold for 6 months to a year and see what happens. OW, Union, what's next???

^travis scotts

*edit

just saw what the travis scotts were going for, havent really looked since I missed on the surprise drop. holy f.

6370093A-B957-451B-979F-D09F987B3082.jpeg

You guy’s ain’t lying. A+ all
around.

Wtf just checked the prices and they made a crazy jump these last 2 weeks.
I bought my pair 17 days ago for $800 and now the lowest price in my size is $1600 on GOAT.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a jump like that in such a short span.

Wtf just checked the prices and they made a crazy jump these last 2 weeks.
I bought my pair 17 days ago for $800 and now the lowest price in my size is $1600 on GOAT.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a jump like that in such a short span.

Whoa! $800 for them? That's some serious coin for some kicks mane! No hate though. I think the most I've paid for shoes is $300 and they were some Christian Louboutins for my wife. Good come up though considering the price fluctuation.

Whoa! $800 for them? That's some serious coin for some kicks mane! No hate though. I think the most I've paid for shoes is $300 and they were some Christian Louboutins for my wife. Good come up though considering the price fluctuation.
$300 for red bottoms??????

Anytime I buy anything pricey I usually just justify it by selling a few other shoes to make up for it. This is the first time I didn’t do that and now the price jump is making me a little nervous about unDS my pair lol.

crazy thinking that you could've grabbed this shoe for around 600 bucks in January and that being a "great" deal smdh

Lol one of my favorite things to do in this thread is to go back to the first couple pages and see how different people’s opinions have gone 180. No hate here, but it just goes to show that you should never jump to conclusions prematurely. The hype train is real, but they did a stellar job nonetheless.

wow just checked stockx out of curiousity. these prices are crazy! I'm so glad I held onto my blacktoes. Definitely will be good for some trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom