Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Just curious, do you own the Storm Blue?

I don't. But please don't hit me with the "you don't own them so you can't judge them" bs that people were throwing around about the frags lol. From the beginning I never really liked the Union Storm Blue over the Black Toe because the blue and red clashed for me. Would I like a pair? sure, would be nice for the collection and complete the Union setup and would get some wears in. I have spare Union Black Toes and wouldn't give up a spare for the Union Storm Blues. Just personal preference.

I don't. But please don't hit me with the "you don't own them so you can't judge them" bs that people were throwing around about the frags lol

I'm not gonna. I just think your mind will change if you have them on hand cause they're honestly done so well.
But then again, you can say the same thing with me and the Travis Scott 1s since I don't have them on hand :frown:
Did you hit on the TS1s?

Did you hit on the TS1s?

giphy.gif

lol jk, no but I will get them soon.

CA82B4F2-BEBE-4BB6-A5D3-D94F362C7F27.jpeg
I have the black toes but prefer the storm blues by a large margin. There are lots of great black toe Js but not nearly as many that are blue aside from the Frags and Game Royals.
to me it depends on the laces u use on the unions. i think w/ the stock laces black toe's have em beat, but those yellow laces does the storm blues crazy justice. i went w/ red laces on black toes though.

That 12.5 seller on Stockx still thinks he can sell at $1550 :)) Been sitting there for a while. Crazy when you see the other prices in the $1000-$1099 range.

That 12.5 seller on Stockx still thinks he can sell at $1550 :)) Been sitting there for a while. Crazy when you see the other prices in the $1000-$1099 range.

Bro 12.5 is a unicorn, logic don’t apply. As far as being under 1100....If you can find a 13 under 1.1k send my way plzzzzz

Bro 12.5 is a unicorn, logic don’t apply. As far as being under 1100....If you can find a 13 under 1.1k send my way plzzzzz

Not really, previous 12.5 sold for $1100+. But I hear you, everyone is entitled to name their own price.

I have a 13 BT, but I won't sell it until I can find that 12.5

Not really, previous 12.5 sold for $1100+. But I hear you, everyone is entitled to name their own price.

I have a 13 BT, but I won't sell it until I can find that 12.5

just gotta hold out I got a 12.5 for $921 its possible but the crazy thing is 12.5 and 13 blew up.

If I had to score them from 1-10, with 10 being the perfect shoe that I would not change a single detail on them:

Union Black Toes: 9.90 (the tongue could be a little thicker, otherwise perfection)
Union Storm Blues: 9.20 (looks amazing with yellow laces, not so much with other ones)
Travis Scotts: 8.25 (great materials, somewhat creative, but not an exciting color and mediocre execution)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom