Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Black Toes look amazing either way. I'm probably going to put the stock laces back in and wear them that way for a while.

On the Storm Blues, the yellow laces really tie everything together. They are an asbolute must imo. Instead of two clashing colors, which looks awkward, now you add a third bright color that somehow balances things. It just works incredibly well.

Black Toes look amazing either way. I'm probably going to put the stock laces back in and wear them that way for a while.

On the Storm Blues, the yellow laces really tie everything together. They are an asbolute must imo. Instead of two clashing colors, which looks awkward, now you add a third bright color that somehow balances things. It just works incredibly well.

I think the yellow looks better on BTs because it’s only adding a second color, and blends better with the black leather... the yellow on top of black, red AND blue is just OD to me.

Still one of, if not my favorite, pairs in my collection
Casual friday
F978888F-FEB5-4D38-95FC-7D2D31166E6F.jpeg

When y’all are saying the blue stitching looks off on those pics up there, what is it that youre seeing? I’m comparing to reals and I can’t really tell

When y’all are saying the blue stitching looks off on those pics up there, what is it that youre seeing? I’m comparing to reals and I can’t really tell

On the first pair, I'm on the fence, and they could possibly be real. The previously worn condition is probably throwing off people on the spacing of the blue stitching. It is supposed to change widths along the stitch, but it is a little too inconsistent to play it safe. Again, the stitching cleanliness might be off because the pair is worn.

On the second pair, it could be that it's a very different size than my pair, but I haven't seen a pair where the blue stitching on the eyestay is that far disconnected in height from the rest of the ankle stitching. Having said that though, the rest of the details look ok, except the keychain opacity/transparency is not shown in the pictures. Not that it's a gamechanger, but it would help build the case.

In my experience, if you're working that hard to prove that it's real, play it safe and look for more obviously real pairs.

Back
Top Bottom