Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Joined Apr 13, 2014
Hey, I found these on grailed but I wanted to get them legit checked before I bought them. If you guys could help it would be very appreciated! I added a link to all the pictures.
Thanks

Joined May 30, 2005
Was doing a quick comparison between my size 11(stockx) and 10.5(Union Jordan site).

The leather on the 11 is much more tumbled compared to my 10.5.

Is that normal?

20190616_204829.jpg 20190616_204843.jpg

Last edited:
Joined May 30, 2015
do they feel the same? union's have a distinct feel and smell that i've never experienced w/ another aj1.
Yeah. They definitely have a different feel and smell from other AJ1's which is why I was skeptical when first received my pair from GOAT but everything was on point as far as the details go.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Leather ain’t gonna be the same on all pairs. Thought we would already know this by now

If all else checks out especially the swoosh. You’re good

Joined May 30, 2015
Leather ain’t gonna be the same on all pairs. Thought we would already know this by now

If all else checks out especially the swoosh. You’re good
Yeah, there's a slight difference in textures between pairs but the scent is different from any other Nike shoe I've ever owned. Usually AJ1's have a distinct scent I guess as a combination of the glue and material that they use.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now