Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They have been stagnant for sometime. Sellers asking a lot, but not many people hitting BIN.

PO
Agreed. I'm finally thinking about caving and buying a pair of the Storm Blue color way and the price for an 8.5 seems to be staying at $1k. Debating on whether I should wait to see if it drops below or just fork over the current price.

IMAG5598.jpg

If they do make another collab sneaker, I hope they do it for another model and not the Jordan 1 again. Takes the uniqueness away from the original collab if they just release another Jordan 1 Union with different colors.

Not really. Second collabs are rarely better than the first ones, causing the resale price of the originals to spike usually. If anything, they'll just make the originals more coveted.

Not really. Second collabs are rarely better than the first ones, causing the resale price of the originals to spike usually. If anything, they'll just make the originals more coveted.

I don't really care about the resale value or if it's coveted or not, I just think making another Union Jordan 1 with different colors makes the original collab less unique. It might end up making the originals worth more and become more sought after, but it doesn't take away from the fact that there's now multiple collabs that look the same other than the colors.

Kinda like what Off-White did with The 10; it was really unique in the beginning, then they milked it with more colorways.

Back
Top Bottom