Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Quick LC check, please? Thanks!
6B7C4C9E-DD82-401A-A1F4-74B119B53827.jpeg 80CB6409-D15B-4736-A3BE-5CD1DCF92756.jpeg E0D8D2A5-078C-47E9-AB83-F6B29F3B2DEF.jpeg E5490940-FD2A-4140-A981-D553506ADB4F.jpeg F869DED1-0364-49E5-BE95-402F1E5B950F.jpeg E67CC3A3-3E22-4E7B-9E7E-BFB1DBC3B463.jpeg DAA8B8A3-C75B-41D9-8147-83D4E2CAC11A.jpeg

I picked them up via a local deal, the guy selling them has a good rep. I started to lace them up with the gold laces and got nervous over the inconsistent yellowing on the edges. I just wanted a second opinion ( other than my own). Thanks!

they seem good, yellow stitching is on point, wings logo is on point, LA/UN tag also good. the check seems the right size as well. post pics of the handtag and box label to be sure though as those were also a giveaway in some pairs.

they seem good, yellow stitching is on point, wings logo is on point, LA/UN tag also good. the check seems the right size as well. post pics of the handtag and box label to be sure though as those were also a giveaway in some pairs.
Thanks, man.

I picked them up via a local deal, the guy selling them has a good rep. I started to lace them up with the gold laces and got nervous over the inconsistent yellowing on the edges. I just wanted a second opinion ( other than my own). Thanks!
Yep. I 2nd this. I have both UN1 pairs and just did a quick check. Look good to me also.

Decided to join in on the fun. Both bids were accepted on stockx for the black toe and blue toe. will report back when they come in

I slept too long on these unions. Only wanted the black toes but after reading the past 10 pages. I want both :lol: blues looks great with the yellow laces. Size 10 black toe for 1063 shipped
Size 10 blue toes for 970 shipped.
man how you getting unions for less then a rack in you size and i'm a 11 smh.

jealous

I recently acquired both the black toes and blue toes from local and very reputable people. With that said, I'm a little surprised or caught off guard that the box for the 9.5 blue toes is a lot smaller than my 10.0 black toes. Should that be alarming? I guess I just assumed that the shoes being so close in size that the box would be the same...

Last edited:
I recently acquired both the black toe sand blue toes from local/reputable people With that said, I'm a little surprised or caught off guard that the box for 9.5 blue toes is smaller than my 10.0 black toes. Should that be alarming? I guess I just assumed that the shoes are so close in size that the box should be the same...

thats how mine are. the 9.5 box is alot smaller than the 10

I recently acquired both the black toes and blue toes from local and very reputable people. With that said, I'm a little surprised or caught off guard that the box for the 9.5 blue toes is a lot smaller than my 10.0 black toes. Should that be alarming? I guess I just assumed that the shoes being so close in size that the box would be the same...
I think Nike has a handful of standard box sizes that they use for groups of sizes. 9.5 is probably the end of one group and 10 probanly starts the next.

the blue chills I got is a 10 and the box is a lot bigger, even though it's a women's shoe and the same footprint as my men's 8.5s

I actually feel like the bigger sizes are more expensive.

Yeah I just noticed big sizes are going for way more. That’s odd. Jordan 1 size 7.5-9 are usually the money sizes

Bigger sizes were sold out when it went live. I was able to get thru on both shoes, and my size (11) was already missing.

I went after 2 money sizes so I could copp a blacktoe in my size, and realized they weren’t going for as much. A lot more small sizes were sold, I think fam and friends peeled off with the bigger sizes.

Bigger sizes were sold out when it went live. I was able to get thru on both shoes, and my size (11) was already missing.

I went after 2 money sizes so I could copp a blacktoe in my size, and realized they weren’t going for as much. A lot more small sizes were sold, I think fam and friends peeled off with the bigger sizes.

I was lucky and got the black toe in a 13 for retail and paid 775 for the blue pair in a 13.

Still don't have either Union 1, but I've got my eyes on 'em. Right now I'm leaning way more towards the black toe. The blue one seems like a good collector's item, but to me the black toe seems more practical and just overall a nicer looking shoe. I'm guessing that's why it's resell price is a little higher? But hoping I can grab my size 10 for less than 1k smh

I’m super happy with them. Started off with just the BT and then loved them so I had to complete the collection and just recently found a pair of storm blues locally. Being 10k miles away makes finding stuff nearly impossible, and we have to pay duties on imports, so that raises StockX buys another 10%. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom