Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

toros23

Supporter
Joined Jun 29, 2018
I love my black toes and wasn't planning on wearing blue toes, but I think I am about to cave.. They look so damn good worn in, I don't think I can hold off busting open a pair from the stash. I won the BT's on End, unDS'ing the blues from stockx is gonna hurt a little..

Joined Aug 1, 2017
Those are air conditioned, temperature-controlled Thom Browne sweats. No wonder rich people are happy. Worth every penny.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
thought they only added selling from China and that buying from China had been on there for a while.

This is the same as what @Frankie Vibes was saying. If they could always buy in China it maybe didnt make as much of a difference but if they are able to sell then they are selling to the China market who apparently is not affected by higher prices like the US is.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now