Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Joined May 4, 2019
is now the best time to get these? or should i wait around thanksgiving week when resellers are most likely to sell their duplicates to funds their black friday shopping?

im thinking of buying the black toes version and it appears there's been a decline in prices for this month.

Joined Aug 1, 2017
I was waiting for a special time to wear the Storm Blues. Finally wore them, to my friends wedding reception. I didn’t take any pics (too busy with the open bar).

But I brought them with me to my trip to Germany (flying out in half an hour). Hopefully I’ll snap a decent pic or two on my trip for my NT fam.

Last edited:

toros23

Supporter
Joined Jun 29, 2018
I was waiting for a special time to wear the Storm Blues. Finally wore them, to my friends wedding reception. I didn’t take any pics (too busy with the open bar).

But I brought them with me to my trip to Germany (flying out in half an hour). Hopefully I’ll snap a decent pic or two on my trip for my NT fam.
Which laces did you go with? I am having hard time making up my mind...

Joined Aug 1, 2017
Which laces did you go with? I am having hard time making up my mind...
For me, yellow laces are MANDATORY on Storm Blues. Whereas on Black Toes, both the stock laces and yellow laces look fantastic.

I picked up my Black Toes from the Union pop-up on a Saturday, the next day I threw on their yellow laces and started wearing them. A few months ago I switched back to stock laces, figuring I would break out my Storm Blues w/ yellow laces soon.

F02B0662-F8CE-4DED-BE4F-A63EC30DC228.jpeg

toros23

Supporter
Joined Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, I wasn't really planning to wear the storm blues but I watched the foamer simpson video after he beat them and I couldn't get them out of my mind since.. I put the yellow laces in last week and showed my wife and oldest girl and they both said hell no.. They don't know a damn thing.. lol

Top Bottom