Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

1E61F085-E0E7-4F30-B772-BD78C989364C.gif
:lol: I damn sure wouldnt pay the $800 they're charging for them, they're dope to me though.

Customs should be creative, unique. Simply changing a color is super weak. Copying a design from one sneaker model and putting it on another (e.g. Chunky Dunky Air Max 1) is slightly better but not great. Where is the creativity??

Rumored release date for the UN/LA Jordan 4 is August 15. One month out and we still have no idea what they look like? No way they reuse the same Frankenstein design of the Jordan 1, right?

I want to get a pair of either the storm blues or black toes, but it’s so hard for me to spend 2k on a Jordan 😖.....I wish prices would go back to pre COVID, they were like 1200-1400

Still my biggest regret is selling these... and there’s no way I am paying those prices especially after selling back in 2018 but I was strapped for cash bad..... recently copped some ts 1 to some what make up for it smh

This is going to go down as one of those truly iconic collab of all time when we look back a decade from now. Had an OW1 Chi, TS1 and sold both w/o regrets. This is the only one I kept for PC because the eye appeal to me is unparalleled.

This is going to go down as one of those truly iconic collab of all time when we look back a decade from now. Had an OW1 Chi, TS1 and sold both w/o regrets. This is the only one I kept for PC because the eye appeal to me is unparalleled.
I had the chi and sold it to fund a remodel. Sold the blue unions to fund other shoes. I did keep the black toes because yeah they’re dope. Still kept my travs though.

I had the chi and sold it to fund a remodel. Sold the blue unions to fund other shoes. I did keep the black toes because yeah they’re dope. Still kept my travs though.

You like the Travs more than the Unions?
I personally think both Unions are much better than the Travs.

I almost did recop the unions but over 2k for a shoe is crazy and the only reason I got those TS highs at 1600 is because goat sent me 3 non fully DS shoes and I returned Them for a huge goat credit smh lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom