Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

man the union store is going to get smashed....even if you have a plan for bots just the amount of requests on your site is going to crash it.

Loving the price drops.. keep going. Should be more drops when these get in the hands of people and they start undercutting.. especially with Black Friday around the corner.

I hit on the blue's in 8.5. Low key shocked and it was my bday weekend, so it's a gift to myself :lol: . From what i'm seeing Union is really making an effort to make this as fair as possible.

My cousin tried to finesse and got another ticket from some guy in the line and submitted entry's with two id's she has with different addresses (shes slow sometimes), She didn't get through. 2 other people i was with both hit on the blue pair.

i hope resellers struggle to get these. **** ya'll.

Thank you Union LA.

Just got the email:

We will also have the limited edition apparel showcased at the event, which you can purchase directly from your phone using Frenzy, so please download the Frenzy app ahead of time.

Anyone heard if the clothing will also be available at the pickup spot on Sat?

j1.png

doesn't say so, i'd imagine you wouldnt since you already got other proof that you won.

This is what it says.
Ticket Information:
YOUR TIME SLOT IS 1PM - 2PM. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR WINNING RAFFLE NUMBER AND ID READY FOR PRODUCT PICK UP.

This is what it says.
Ticket Information:
YOUR TIME SLOT IS 1PM - 2PM. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR WINNING RAFFLE NUMBER AND ID READY FOR PRODUCT PICK UP.
Just make one if you don’t have it anymore.

aaaaaayyyee

I finally got some am1 annivs in a 14. Id like to thank my parents and bundy888 for making this possible. I stopped checking kicksusa two days ago when that 14 stayed missing yet again. Thanks for triggering this purchase, bundy. Only because i checked to make sure that 14 was still missing so i didnt look like an ace in my above post did i get these. Im so fn stoked right now

*edit*

I just checked to see if it was still available and sz14 is done again. They had one pair. And since they have one pair and it showed back up today Im expecting a try on pair or flaws when it shows up now. Still stoked. This shoe barely exists in my size

Last edited:
Man i saw the same thing. I'm low key panicking. IDK if I still have my actual raffle ticket. :lol:

They better not trip on that.

i emailed them to see if i could bring in my 3 year old daughter with me into the store.. they better not trip about that either.

• THIS INVITE ADMITS ONE PERSON ONLY AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE: This invite admits one person, and one person only, and is non-transferable. It must be your name on the ticket and presented with your ID in order to get into the event and pick up the product. A family member or friend CANNOT collect these for you in your name or accompany you to the event.

aaaaaayyyee

I finally got some am1 annivs in a 14. Id like to thank my parents and bundy888 for making this possible. I stopped checking kicksusa two days ago when that 14 stayed missing yet again. Thanks for triggering this purchase, bundy. Only because i checked to make sure that 14 was still missing so i didnt look like an ace in my above post did i get these. Im so fn stoked right now

*edit*

I just checked to see if it was still available and sz14 is done again. They had one pair. And since they have one pair and it showed back up today Im expecting a try on pair or flaws when it shows up now. Still stoked. This shoe barely exists in my size

That's awesome man. Glad I could help!

Back
Top Bottom