Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

In line at the pick up location for the 11 to 12 time slot rn. Line is moving.

It's going to be hot though, y'all. Lmao sun's already out.

Should be able to use your phone as long as it has the barcode to scan. I just added the tix to my Apple Wallet. Not sure about Apple Pay. I think the e-mail said CC only for the shoes, Frenzy app for the apparel

Yea I saw that. I'm having my boy scoop them for me so I'm not sure if I should Zelle him or just give him my CC info (which I would rather). Let me know please.

Dam this is sad. Got up at 8am got my coffee ready, 8:59:45 I was smashing that MF refresh button. Got in at 9. Added a Pair to cart, yo boy was cheesin, went to check out got through.... YOURE A BOT....

9-F520661-2060-4125-A821-CEA973780-AF7.jpg

oh, 90% of this thread didnt even know what it was. that changes anything? :lol:

black toes are clean end of story, dont like the collar but what do I care for my post being quoted not like I hit anyways :lol: the other sure but this one makes no sense since I literally never heard of it

just like most who copped frags didnt know wtf it was

oh, 90% of this thread didnt even know what it was. that changes anything? :lol:

black toes are clean end of story, dont like the collar but what do I care for my post being quoted not like I hit anyways :lol: the other sure but this one makes no sense since I literally never heard of it

just like most who copped frags didnt know wtf it was
This. I was gunnin for the black toes as well. What did i care about the gray collar. Was planning on rocking these with NT denim anyways.... Congrats to my G'z that hit.:nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom