Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Everyone worried about your orders, make an account at the union jordan site and you can check your order status. My email link gives me the test page BS but if I log in, it shows Paid and Unfulfilled. My pending charge switched to an actual charge today, not sure if that has anything to do with the email links for checking the order or not.

https://secure.unionjordan.com/account/login
The email link they gave you is enough for checking your order. The TEST page thingy also doesn’t matter.

Damn, my W turned into an L tonight. Went to go pick up my pair of Storm Blues from the UPS store after work, but took a risk and didn't pay for parking since it was only like a one minute walk. Picked up my pair and as I was walking towards my car I saw the meter-man walk past me while I was carrying my package - I knew it was a wrap then. Sure enough... $58.00 ticket. **** :angry:. All I had to do was put like 50 cents into the damn parking meter :emoji_sob:.
Bro that's nothing lol. Enjoy your kicks lol

The email link they gave you is enough for checking your order. The TEST page thingy also doesn’t matter.

Not for me, I see nothing other than test page at the link, no order number or anything. Just a generic Shopify page.

0633D207-7F8B-4375-AF7D-C9BDB52E7983.png

Mine is still normal, must be a bug or something wrong on their end.

Oh for sure. That why I can see folks being worried if seeing what I saw haha. Better to be in limbo than cancelled. Feel bad for the internationals getting cancelled.

Not bad enough to give up my pair though.

What do you mean tomorrow is the final day? for what?
The 6 day processing date in their ToS. For anyone curious, they still need to do all small and large domestic black and blue toes, as they have only done around 8-10.5 so far for both. They also have to do all international orders.

Did you really talk to someone or is this s troll?
I REALLY spoke to someone.
Not trolling..just threw in the 2020 date for those with a sense of humor.
What I gathered from my conversation is that patience is virtue.

I know we all want shipping information..I know we paid premium for shipping..but all we can do is wait for tracking or cancel with our financial institution.

I ordered in the first drop following all the rules and am just as stressed out as everyone else here.
Tomorrow is day 6 but I'm gonna give it to next Monday personally.

I REALLY spoke to someone.
Not trolling..just threw in the 2020 date for those with a sense of humor.
What I gathered from my conversation is that patience is virtue.

I know we all want shipping information..I know we paid premium for shipping..but all we can do is wait for tracking or cancel with our financial institution.

I ordered in the first drop following all the rules and am just as stressed out as everyone else here.
Tomorrow is day 6 but I'm gonna give it to next Monday personally.
Did they mention anything about international orders?

Just received shipping confirmation for my Black Toe order!

20xxx

Both pairs have now shipped thankfully, 10.5 Storm Blues are due to arrive on Friday / East Coast

I’m still salty I didn’t hit on blues. About to throw a 700 dollar stockx bid in even though it will never get accepted

My size 9 black toe says, " paid and fulfilled " on the Union website. I bought my pair on the first drop. I'm assuming they have shipped and UPS hasn't updated on their end.

Back
Top Bottom