Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I would like to see a screenshot of ANYONE who has already gotten shipping information from the restock before OG drop has been completely fulfilled. I just spoke to a rep in shipping who says they are STILL processing shipping of OG orders and cancellations from the drop on the 24th.

If you have NOT gotten a cancellation on OG orders by now you should be good to go and they are saying by this weekend we should ALL have shipping on OG orders so be patient. Though them sending an email out stating such would have been greatly appreciated when we are paying $30 for shipping.
You called the “web orders” number?

What size?? What state do you live in? I’m in Texas, still no movement on my 10.5...”shipment ready for ups”
Size 9. Shipping to the East Coast.
Meanwhile my size 9 blacks haven't even gotten a shipping email yet (that one is international).

Both my blues and and blacks have finally shipped from OG drop .. both manual .. both on my laptop .. Blues will be here Friday and Blacks on Tuesday .. GL to all

size 10.5 blk toe shipped and scheduled to arrive tomo. LA area, OG drop, order # 8xxx. hopefully everyone starts seeing more in-transit conf.

dosomething.png

Sigh.. It's been 6 business days and as per their TOS, we've yet to see a single international order ship. If they're really being delayed by overwhelming orders, then the decent thing to do would be to update us, but nope zero communication whatsoever.

At this rate, I feel like the longer we wait for that shipping confirmation, the more likely we'll get that delayed L (especially for international orders)

Last edited:
Not a single Canadian (or any international) order has had a label created or shipped. And they had the audacity to charge $43 for it. **** union.

My stats show delivery at 3-7pm but UPS hasn’t even pick it up yet. If this was a deja vu like Nike. They straight up took my money for two weeks sitting at label created. Then when I emailed them about it. They said oh sorry, here’s your refund, we couldn’t find the shoe....

Back
Top Bottom