Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Found a seller for the storm blues at a fair price he said he bought them on snkrs and has receipt. If I remember correctly didn’t snkrs just release black toes only??

They were ONLY sold through Union.

Got my Black Toe Unions delivered last night from GOAT. So happy to have both and complete the collection. I would say that in person I really like the black toes a lot but still like the Storm Blue equally.

Legit check please !!!
Screenshot_20190201-161501_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190201-161600_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-161600_Gallery.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190201-161551_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-161551_Gallery.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190201-161540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-161540_Gallery.jpg
    942.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190201-161528_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-161528_Gallery.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20190201-161515_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-161515_Gallery.jpg
    803.9 KB · Views: 41
A week ago I cleaned my pair and figured I'd put them away for a while, was wearing them too often and ignoring a lot of other kicks. That didn't last long; back on feet today, and will probably wear them again tomorrow. I just love them!

^^^Same exact list, with Black Toes / Red Laces at #1.

So what shoe did these Unions bump off the top 5?

lol smell...? Really man?

Those are 100% legit. I wouldn't let the smell be a deciding factor when determining authenticity.

lol smell...? Really man?

Those are 100% legit. I wouldn't let the smell be a deciding factor when determining authenticity.
I hear you but when you spend damn near $800 on a pair of shoes that retailed for $190, I want to make sure everything is on point. I've only paid resell once and it was only $280. I'm strongly against paying resell but I needed these smh.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in. Everything passes the eye test for me but they don't have that AJ1 smell. Just need a few more opinions.

I'm being nitpicky but this is comparing to my pairs. I have 4 sz 9.5 directly from union.
All of mine have a [white|black] image between the blue image and the edge of the lid. -- Look at your 6th image at the very right, the blue image touches the edge of the lid.
All of the lettering on your size label look a bit too large and too bolded as well.
Tip of the swoosh seems too close to the lace hole leather piece, its pretty much touching it.
Your blue stitching on the ankle area does not connect (ankle to lace hold leather piece)
Did you unlace the right shoe? why are they not through the tongue loop hole?

Again, could just be the pictures and diff in shoe size... my .02

Royals, Chicago’s, Black Toes, Black/Red
No specific order, but Royals are normally at the top.
i can dig it. i would replace the union's with the shadow's imho, but union's are definitely a must in my collection (top 10).

I'm being nitpicky but this is comparing to my pairs. I have 4 sz 9.5 directly from union.
All of mine have a [white|black] image between the blue image and the edge of the lid. -- Look at your 6th image at the very right, the blue image touches the edge of the lid.
All of the lettering on your size label look a bit too large and too bolded as well.
Tip of the swoosh seems too close to the lace hole leather piece, its pretty much touching it.
Your blue stitching on the ankle area does not connect (ankle to lace hold leather piece)
Did you unlace the right shoe? why are they not through the tongue loop hole?

Again, could just be the pictures and diff in shoe size... my .02

Some interesting observations man; I didn't notice some of those small details.

I attached my pair for your reference cardiak. My pair is a size 9 from SX. My swooshes are similar to your picture 3 (i.e. not as close to the black leather panel like in your picture 2). One of the panels on mine does not connect for the blue stitching (i.e. ankle to lace hold leather piece). 3 out of 4 panels are in alignment though.

All in all I still think they're legit, they're probably just minute details. Swoosh is correct size. Lace bags are on point. Union hangtag is correct. UN/LA logo is the appropriate distance. Where did you purchase them from?

Attachments

• IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 37
Got them from GOAT. I compared them to all of my other AJ1's as far as the usual signs go and everything looked to be on point. Toe box, height, size sticker, etc. Btw the right shoe came unlaced as shown in the pic.

Yeah my vote is legit, for what it's worth. I believe GOAT takes longer to inspect the shoes than StockX anyway.

Still waiting for my 11/17 order to come...
UnionJordan crew and UPS spent more than one month to find my package...and they found nothing ...:emoji_joy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 13.15.52.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 13.15.52.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom