Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

So what's the final verdict on these. Fake or no. Want to wear them but cant ever bring myself to wearing fakes. Never have never will
Disregard red laces. I like them though

20190219_174341.jpg

Ebay. Thought I got a good deal after ebay coupon. $575 and received almost 40 in ebay bucks. Unfortunate if they are not authentic

Hypothetically If someone offered y’all $2k for the set y’all taking it?

For some context: I have a pair of black toes that I'm sure everyone here knows I wear (often!) and absolutely adore.

But I also have a DS pair of each colorway. For $2k cash, today? I'd consider it. It would be really hard to part with the black toes, though. They're just .... perfect.

Edit: $2k is currently $400+ more than what you'd get selling on StockX in my size. So it would be a tempting offer. But nahhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
People would probably think it's stupid to not accept $2k on the spot for something with an initial cost of $400 (for both pairs) since that's a huge return, but I personally wouldn't do it. I can always make more money - but I can't always make another pair of the Unions.

But then again, it really depends on your situation. If you're absolutely strapped for cash and needed $2k at that very moment - then you'd be stupid not to take that deal.

it all depends on your financial situation. personally, wouldn't let go of any of my extras for that much.

Nope but Unions had a SNKRS release plus a lot of stores globally got them.

Frags were also released in NDC and probably in the same number of tier 0 stores.Couldnt know how many pairs per store though :lol:

Also i wouldnt be surprised if the same number of btoes and storm blue unions were produced...
I've been checking almost daily for both prices (cause i bought btoes for resell and still need the blues) and there were almost exactly the same number of pairs sold on stockx for both colors of unions , up until a week ago or so.:wow:

Frags were also released in NDC and probably in the same number of tier 0 stores.Couldnt know how many pairs per store though :lol:

Also i wouldnt be surprised if the same number of btoes and storm blue unions were produced...
I've been checking almost daily for both prices (cause i bought btoes for resell and still need the blues) and there were almost exactly the same number of pairs sold on stockx for both colors of unions , up until a week ago or so.:wow:
As far as Frags go, how many pairs have you seen in person? Now compare that to Unions. I'm pretty sure you see Unions all over the big cities like they're a GR. I haven't seen a pair of Frags real or fake lol.

As far as Frags go, how many pairs have you seen in person? Now compare that to Unions. I'm pretty sure you see Unions all over the big cities like they're a GR. I haven't seen a pair of Frags real or fake lol.

A lot of my "sneaker buddies" who i know in person have frags, a couple of those have doubles :lol:
But that is not a good sample to draw conclusions .

Back
Top Bottom