Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don't think you understood my statement accurately. What I said is, in general for AJ1's, 7.5-9.5 prices is quite ridiculous compared to the my size. (11.5).
But for the Union's, its one of the only shoes where the secondary market price matches that size range, which is why I said just my luck. :frown:

I never said my size was more expensive than that size range. :smh:

PO
I understood it, but maybe that was just me. Yea man, pretty crazy how the resell price is the same for all around sizes.

03C5E6D0-CE14-4C21-A0BC-D7BEC9D6806D.png

You know what? I’m good

I don't think you understood my statement accurately. What I said is, in general for AJ1's, 7.5-9.5 prices is quite ridiculous compared to the my size. (11.5).
But for the Union's, its one of the only shoes where the secondary market price matches that size range, which is why I said just my luck. :frown:

I never said my size was more expensive than that size range. :smh:

PO
not written accurately, but ok :smh:

I forgot that I put a bid in for the Union Jumpmnan shirt. I got the alert that a seller accepted my bid around Noon and just got another alert that they have already shipped the shirt to StockX. That’s a record for me. I just hope the medium fits or I’ll be listing it.

Right? He just looking for attention lol

:lol:

But foreal though. I bought my first pair of storm blues from SX, noticed the inside of the shoes had a distinct "fresh soap" smell and before panicking and contacting them about it, bought another pair from goat. Same fresh soapy smell. The BTs have the normal jordan 1 glue smell though.

So my question is: anyone's storm blues have this distinct soapy smell?

:lol:

But foreal though. I bought my first pair of storm blues from SX, noticed the inside of the shoes had a distinct "fresh soap" smell and before panicking and contacting them about it, bought another pair from goat. Same fresh soapy smell. The BTs have the normal jordan 1 glue smell though.

So my question is: anyone's storm blues have this distinct soapy smell?
I'm not quite sure it strikes me as "fresh soap smell" but I think mine are the same. definitely different than the usual Jordan 1 smell. both storm blues and black toes were made in China right?

just checked, yes both made in china. Storm blues were a Union exclusive so I wonder if that had a part in being made in a different factory?

I was looking for Black Toe Unions to complete the set and saw how much the prices jumped. Copped another pair of Shattered Backboards instead.

It seems like prices on both Union colorways have exploded as of late.

Back
Top Bottom