Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Ah size 14 that’s even don’t know why 13 and up for unions so expensive. Person giving up unions should add cash doe low key.

Not taking into account the secondary market value, I'd take the Unions. But I might be bias since I own the Unions and not the OW Chis.

Just picked up the storm blues today from a local reseller. Spent way too much on shoes this month, TS 1s (resell), Black cement 4s (retail), and now these. I’m done with shoes for the rest of the year.

tenor.gif

I fighting the urge to cop the storm blues, listed some things to offset the $1000 price. I never pay resell, but I need them both in the collection, though I like the BT IMO the blue pair is miles ahead in comparison. I kno I’m late to the party, but damn these are incredible. I got TS AJ1 to trade or sale for either unions, but after receiving my pair from Nike, I will keep them and jus buy the storm blues.

Just picked up the storm blues today from a local reseller. Spent way too much on shoes this month, TS 1s (resell), Black cement 4s (retail), and now these. I’m done with shoes for the rest of the year.
i'm with you bruh..last night i doubled up on TS's and payed an insane amount of loot for some DS union blues (size 14), also bought a fresh pair of bred toes & RSBB's 3 weeks ago, i need to chill tf out until fall/winter

I fighting the urge to cop the storm blues, listed some things to offset the $1000 price. I never pay resell, but I need them both in the collection, though I like the BT IMO the blue pair is miles ahead in comparison. I kno I’m late to the party, but damn these are incredible. I got TS AJ1 to trade or sale for either unions, but after receiving my pair from Nike, I will keep them and jus buy the storm blues.

Sounds like you had the right idea, and got swindled into the hype of the TS1. I’d sell em and get both Unions easily. Those are so for the moment Jordan’s. If you’re a true fan by all means keep em tho.

Sounds like you had the right idea, and got swindled into the hype of the TS1. I’d sell em and get both Unions easily. Those are so for the moment Jordan’s. If you’re a true fan by all means keep em tho.

I definitely ain’t a Travis Scott fan, to me they have the same value as cur$$ey Reebok questions (I did like, and copped), they are jus what’s hot/new, I only wanted to cop to possibly sell, or trade, for unions but the materials, craftsmanship, and details but the fact that I got them directly from Nike, so no Fu Fu pair. I could sell my Travis Scott’s to buy unions and and end up with a fake pair. I’m just going by the storm blue unions from goat.

I hate to be this guys, but I just got my 12.5 from StockX and it's weird. The box doesn't show the usual tag and inside the sneaker, the label is also not the typical one. So this one is either a sample or a one-off for Chris Gibbs. Or a fake.

Union-Jordan-01.jpg Union-Jordan-02.jpg Union-Jordan-03.jpg Union-Jordan-04.jpg Union-Jordan-05.jpg Union-Jordan-06.jpg Union-Jordan-07.jpg Union-Jordan-08.jpg Union-Jordan-09.jpg

Attachments

• Union-Jordan-10.jpg
    Union-Jordan-10.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 49
I hate to be this guys, but I just got my 12.5 from StockX and it's weird. The box doesn't show the usual tag and inside the sneaker, the label is also not the typical one. So this one is either a sample or a one-off for Chris Gibbs. Or a fake.

Union-Jordan-01.jpg Union-Jordan-02.jpg Union-Jordan-03.jpg Union-Jordan-04.jpg Union-Jordan-05.jpg Union-Jordan-06.jpg Union-Jordan-07.jpg Union-Jordan-08.jpg Union-Jordan-09.jpg

What color? If it's the black toe one, it could possibly be from Europe.

look-see sample....i have a couple pairs of other shoes that i got from HQ with the same type of label.

those aren't supposed to be sold....ever. that guy chris gibbs or someone else from HQ can get in trouble for that.

look-see sample....i have a couple pairs of other shoes that i got from HQ with the same type of label.

those aren't supposed to be sold....ever. that guy chris gibbs or someone else from HQ can get in trouble for that.
Gibbs owns Union, so I'm sure he's fine. As long as they're not fake, I guess I'm okay with it. Might be tough to sell them used in the future, if need to, but that's okay.

word on the street is that these are the same pair Sean Wotherspoon held in his hand and passed on it at a flea market because he thought they were fake

Can't tell if that's an inside joke or...

lol it is, I'm sorry if you didn't get it but the story behind that was before the Unions were ever leaked or announced, somebody from Union put up the Storm Blues and Black Toes at a flea market. Kind of like trying to get people's feedback on it and Sean Wotherspoon happened to be at that flea market and he saw the Union AJ1 and was like I've never seen these before its gottta be fake. Turns out it was a real pair and a real collab that hadn't been teased yet.

As far as your pair goes, the shoe looks good tho. Blue stitching and swoosh. I just don't know much about the label and the size tag so thats why I didn't comment on that.

lol it is, I'm sorry if you didn't get it but the story behind that was before the Unions were ever leaked or announced, somebody from Union put up the Storm Blues and Black Toes at a flea market. Kind of like trying to get people's feedback on it and Sean Wotherspoon happened to be at that flea market and he saw the Union AJ1 and was like I've never seen these before its gottta be fake. Turns out it was a real pair and a real collab that hadn't been teased yet.

As far as your pair goes, the shoe looks good tho. Blue stitching and swoosh. I just don't know much about the label and the size tag so thats why I didn't comment on that.

Haha That's an interesting story.

Thanks! Yeah, the label and size tag are definitely weird, and not sure if all samples are like that. Surprised StockX certifies them...

Back
Top Bottom