Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

those are 100% authentic man. just look at the air jordan logo. no fake factory has corrected that tbh.
They look authentic to me as well.

Yea so back story I have a legit pair I’m trying to help out a buddy on obtaining one
When I look and compare to mine they check out but I like to get second opinions I’m not the best a legit checking and these have been out for a while where fakes are circling a lot so I just don’t want to get hit

Just got these in. The tag is making me feel sort of uncomfortable since I keep reading its supposed to be centered. Everything else checks out for me though

Attachments

• 2D384154-E5C2-4D83-9CCF-FD3A7C321E48.jpeg
    2D384154-E5C2-4D83-9CCF-FD3A7C321E48.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 73
Hey, I found these on grailed but I wanted to get them legit checked before I bought them. If you guys could help it would be very appreciated! I added a link to all the pictures.
Thanks

Was doing a quick comparison between my size 11(stockx) and 10.5(Union Jordan site).

The leather on the 11 is much more tumbled compared to my 10.5.

Is that normal?

20190616_204829.jpg 20190616_204843.jpg

Last edited:
do they feel the same? union's have a distinct feel and smell that i've never experienced w/ another aj1.
Yeah. They definitely have a different feel and smell from other AJ1's which is why I was skeptical when first received my pair from GOAT but everything was on point as far as the details go.

Leather ain’t gonna be the same on all pairs. Thought we would already know this by now

If all else checks out especially the swoosh. You’re good

Back
Top Bottom