Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Leather ain’t gonna be the same on all pairs. Thought we would already know this by now

If all else checks out especially the swoosh. You’re good
Yeah, there's a slight difference in textures between pairs but the scent is different from any other Nike shoe I've ever owned. Usually AJ1's have a distinct scent I guess as a combination of the glue and material that they use.

Got these in today for a really nice deal.
C348BE89-03D9-4D4B-AD43-A1C3779483A8.jpeg

What would be about a reasonable/fair price on both sides for a pair of DS 9.5 in black toes from local trust-worthy seller? I would ideally prefer a size 10, but I could make a 9.5 work. With that said, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a used pair as well as I plan on wearing them right away. However, finding a trust-worthy seller at this price point is my priority.

I cant decide which one I want to get. Help me guys. I can only get one right now. Which one.. the original SBBs or the union BLue toe? Both in a size 7.5 are expensive. Actually i think the size 8s in 2015 were a tighter fit back then compared to now.

It's the Union thread, do you expect anyone in here to push you towards the Backboards? :lol:

Play Eenie-Meanie or think harder about which one you like more, man.

SBB’s have peaked for now & the unions are likely to go higher in price. Remember they’re already expensive as hell despite not even being a year removed from its release. Buying the unions rn is probably the smarter financial decision in the long run.

SBB’s have peaked for now & the unions are likely to go higher in price. Remember they’re already expensive as hell despite not even being a year removed from its release. Buying the unions rn is probably the smarter financial decision in the long run.
Sbb 1.0 and 2.0 definitely have not peaked for Ds pairs. 3.0 will be 4-500 for small sizes before year is out pushing alll those up in value. Union shop 1.0 will go up believe we’ll get more collaborations from shops/entertainers.

I cant decide which one I want to get. Help me guys. I can only get one right now. Which one.. the original SBBs or the union BLue toe? Both in a size 7.5 are expensive. Actually i think the size 8s in 2015 were a tighter fit back then compared to now.
Man this is me right now. Debating gonna go with black toes though. Sold my Og’s and make more sense as far as normal wear.

Think you can find OGs down the line. Unions prob not. I do like the og BT better but think those will eventually retro again.

Think you can find OGs down the line. Unions prob not. I do like the og BT better but think those will eventually retro again.
I was saying i cold kill two birds with one stone lol and cop black toe unions. since i dont have the og lol. But i'm chilling for a week or so and making that move..

Now, that doesn't mean your pair from GOAT will be perfect. And that doesn't mean every pair you get from StockX will be bad. We're just talking probabilities here. It's still a crap shoot either way, your odds are just better with GOAT.

Wow!! Didn’t no Goat was more on top of their stuff over stock X like that. Good to know lol! Think I’m going to put a offer in and see how it goes.
Yeah StockX sent me wave runners with water dirt stains and napkin tissue residue left on shoe. Email them and they sent me some crap about they verify shoes authenticity and no signs of wear . 2nd rodeo. Then I bought off white plastic heel had chip in paint was a black dot almost pretty noticeable for $850 they told me to resell it on they’re platform which I did and lost $75 and went and rebought off goat for $950. Not ever wasting time with StockX as far as buying not worth the headache

Back
Top Bottom