Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Now, that doesn't mean your pair from GOAT will be perfect. And that doesn't mean every pair you get from StockX will be bad. We're just talking probabilities here. It's still a crap shoot either way, your odds are just better with GOAT.

His odds for a cancellation are definitely greater on GOAT.

fakes coming out soon with the big swoosh... be weary of any too good to be true deals

fakes coming out soon with the big swoosh... be weary of any too good to be true deals
Fakers aren't gonna get the union's right bro. That's the pro of them being so detailed w/ top notch material. Union's, OW Presto's & FOG 1's are the easiest fakes for me to spot in recent memory.

What’s the flaw?
logos are still under the stitching mark

fakes
8DC5CECD-45F7-448F-B221-5EE9DFA523AB.jpeg

real

93F931F6-0842-4525-9B21-323D81429D38.jpeg

I cant decide which one I want to get. Help me guys. I can only get one right now. Which one.. the original SBBs or the union BLue toe? Both in a size 7.5 are expensive. Actually i think the size 8s in 2015 were a tighter fit back then compared to now.

I was contemplating the same thing last week. Been wanting backboards and unions. Ended up picking up a pair of union storm blues on stockx when I saw them dip to around $925. Happy with them. Next up will probably be shattered 1.0's and then solefly 1's.

That’s usually the case. The sbb 3.0 will be heat soon .
Not for me, those were actually THE shoes I was looking forward to this year and then they released the official pictures. Not saying I won't consider going for them, but I admittedly pretty disappointed in how they look.

The prices have hovered, maybe plateaued. Been watching my size for BT's and little movement... might be the time to just ante up

Back
Top Bottom