Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I’ve been waiting over a year to get a seller’s account on GOAT, asked them why they were taking so long to approve me and they literally just sent me the same boiler plate email over and over. They weren’t even reading my responses (which were slightly insulting, off topic, and to me, funny) just got a cut and paste response. So, uh yeah, not great CS.

Kinda late
6A4914EF-3003-45FC-AD13-86E8645D6CB3.jpeg
to the party

I want these, but having BTs and storms allowed for me to skip. the money ida spent on this set, I bought 2 pairs of trav 1 highs with. now, the price is too far gone to justify. I guess I could off some pairs, but I may just sit this one out at this point.
*sigh*

I personally would let one of those TS1 go for whichever Union color you prefer, easily. The quality on the Unions is much better, and I think they’ll be more desirable than the TS1 in 2-3 years.

But it sounds like you prefer the TS1 so do what your heart desires.

I personally would let one of those TS1 go for whichever Union color you prefer, easily. The quality on the Unions is much better, and I think they’ll be more desirable than the TS1 in 2-3 years.

But it sounds like you prefer the TS1 so do what your heart desires.

sigh I love the TS but man you are right, the unions are the best built Jordan one of the remasters, to me even better than SBB, I dont own the frags thought.

Wow prices jumped on these the last few days. I have doubles of both in my size 7. Might have to think about selling off these extras.
I think I’m gonna regret it tho.

Off the extras and cop a grail :nthat:
There’s a few pairs I want. Nothing too expensive, but I’ve been wanting Kobe 9 beethovens and KD 4 galaxy for a while.
I had the KDs. sold them and immediately regretted it, but I needed the extra cash at the time.
I might just sell the extra storm blues and keep both BTs.

There’s a few pairs I want. Nothing too expensive, but I’ve been wanting Kobe 9 beethovens and KD 4 galaxy for a while.
I had the KDs. sold them and immediately regretted it, but I needed the extra cash at the time.
I might just sell the extra storm blues and keep both BTs.
Would not recommend copping the kobe beethoven, they are extremely nice if they can stay white, but they bleed purple.

well I just need my SBBs now but my size is way above what im willing to spend. Hopefully they re-release in the near future.

RIP to anyone who was waiting to cop these, especially in smaller sizes. Prices are jumping like crazy. Size 8 Black Toe just sold for 1800!

Prices are skyrocketing. Both pairs in size 9 have gone up so much in a short amount of time lol.

They sure seem to be trending towards $2k

prices really jumped from 11xx to 15xx in one week man what the ****

Everyone selling satins has made every other Jordan 1 skyrocket glad I picked up my SB back around Xmas for $600 in size 9

Back
Top Bottom