Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

32D0E13B-9210-45C4-89E4-C6D14F61A5B9.jpeg

Found this on their IG story

I was waiting for a special time to wear the Storm Blues. Finally wore them, to my friends wedding reception. I didn’t take any pics (too busy with the open bar).

But I brought them with me to my trip to Germany (flying out in half an hour). Hopefully I’ll snap a decent pic or two on my trip for my NT fam.

Last edited:
I was waiting for a special time to wear the Storm Blues. Finally wore them, to my friends wedding reception. I didn’t take any pics (too busy with the open bar).

But I brought them with me to my trip to Germany (flying out in half an hour). Hopefully I’ll snap a decent pic or two on my trip for my NT fam.

Which laces did you go with? I am having hard time making up my mind...

I’ve got the stocks in the black toes. Sold the blues though I might’ve been better off keeping them.

Which laces did you go with? I am having hard time making up my mind...

For me, yellow laces are MANDATORY on Storm Blues. Whereas on Black Toes, both the stock laces and yellow laces look fantastic.

I picked up my Black Toes from the Union pop-up on a Saturday, the next day I threw on their yellow laces and started wearing them. A few months ago I switched back to stock laces, figuring I would break out my Storm Blues w/ yellow laces soon.

F02B0662-F8CE-4DED-BE4F-A63EC30DC228.jpeg

Yeah, I wasn't really planning to wear the storm blues but I watched the foamer simpson video after he beat them and I couldn't get them out of my mind since.. I put the yellow laces in last week and showed my wife and oldest girl and they both said hell no.. They don't know a damn thing.. lol

Yeah, I wasn't really planning to wear the storm blues but I watched the foamer simpson video after he beat them and I couldn't get them out of my mind since.. I put the yellow laces in last week and showed my wife and oldest girl and they both said hell no.. They don't know a damn thing.. lol

what?!? Man, leave them and start a new family.

(just kidding)

neutral laces are just so clean and makes you appreciate the color combination of union 1’s. yellow laces on top is just too much imo.

I keep going back and forth.. I think I like yellow laces with shorts and stock laces with pants... If that makes any sense at all..

I got the BT on raffle but had to pay resale for the blues, so that making it tougher to un-DS those I think. I'm just delaying the inevitable. Gotta stop over thinking and just wear the damn shoes..

I keep going back and forth.. I think I like yellow laces with shorts and stock laces with pants... If that makes any sense at all..

I got the BT on raffle but had to pay resale for the blues, so that making it tougher to un-DS those I think. I'm just delaying the inevitable. Gotta stop over thinking and just wear the damn shoes..

That's funny.. I got my SB's through the Union site and paid resell for the others and have yet to UNDS the BT's but it wasn't really intentional. On another note as time goes by I don't really want the yellow laces in them but I think when I UNDS the BT's, it'll be with yellow. I still refuse to wear the SB's with anything but stock though.

Back
Top Bottom