Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

lol i didnt have ads but they are now back. Can we get an option to get rid of them lol. ***found it** yes no ads!!!

Last edited:
Guess it depends on the rest of the fit. Yellow laces would've been too much here.

IMG_20190928_105155.jpg

That has to be one of the most ridiculous mock-ups I have ever seen. There is absolutely zero chance of that ever happening.

I guess nobody likes the alternate laces in black toes? The sail on the bottom, gives some contrast. Shrug, I like em.... I only see OG laces or yellows.

I guess nobody likes the alternate laces in black toes? The sail on the bottom, gives some contrast. Shrug, I like em.... I only see OG laces or yellows.

That's what I ended up going with for the black toes for some contrast as you noted.

For the storm blues, I ultimately switched from yellow laces back to the stock/factory laces.

I go with the alternate laces in my pair. I like the added detail/contrast without going all the way with the yellow laces.

for those who have both pairs, is there any variance in the quality of leather? my BT's are very plush, with the tumbled look, the storm blues have that smooth finish, with the leather being a tad stiffer (compared to the black toes)

for those who have both pairs, is there any variance in the quality of leather? my BT's are very plush, with the tumbled look, the storm blues have that smooth finish, with the leather being a tad stiffer (compared to the black toes)

On my Black Toes, the left toe box is smooth whereas the right toe box is tumbled. Those came straight from the Union pop-up.

At the end of the day, they're still fairly mass-produced, so inconsistencies shouldn't be surprising.

Have the highest bids on SX for both, and the seller is doing his stupid highest ask bs, almost got got. Decided to just let it ride, and hopefully they get filled this week.

Decided to get myself an early bday / Xmas present (bday is on xmas day) Got my bid accepted this morning while I was sleeping on a pair of black toes, CHASE flags the transaction as fraud (wasn’t awake to authorize it) person $1 below me gets their bid accepted and now the lowest ask is $350 more than my accepted bid was. Shouda just used my debit card but figured “let me get these points / airline miles. I’m sad ? Everything is ruined.

Back
Top Bottom