Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I got size 8. I'm kicking myself from not buying them at $600, but I didn't think any sneaker was worth that. It's now double, but I learned after the year and a half of sitting on the decision that I do really want them. So, I sold a pair I really didn't want anymore, did some freelance sketches, and only spent money that was triple disposable. We got the Black Toes for retail, so the set in total wasn't too bad. I say "we" because it was my fiancé's raffle ticket that won for my size.

The price I got it for was from a month or so ago, kind of in the middle of the Last Dance airing. I only received them this past week because authentication and shipping took a long time during this quarantine.

Last edited:
Dang, it’s now or never if I want to double up on Storm Blues.

BTW Stadium Goods has 15% off right now. A few sizes are cheaper than StockX, mostly smaller sizes.

So, I finally pulled the trigger on completing the set and got a pair of Storm Blues, but they are missing the set of black/sail laces that they were supposed to come with.
StockX has given me options of giving me a $100 discount on the next purchase to keep the pair or send it back for a full refund. Principle says to return them, but the laces that are missing are not gonna be used anyway.

Take the discount as long as they legit

how does Stadium Good get away with no tax for online purchase? thought that’s mandatory unless u live in a no sales state tax.

Nah, the price on their website is with the 15% already applied. You can see the original price crossed out.

Also, they charge California tax even though they don't have a physical presence here. If they don't charge your state tax, consider yourself lucky.

So, I finally pulled the trigger on completing the set and got a pair of Storm Blues, but they are missing the set of black/sail laces that they were supposed to come with.
StockX has given me options of giving me a $100 discount on the next purchase to keep the pair or send it back for a full refund. Principle says to return them, but the laces that are missing are not gonna be used anyway.
That would annoy me so much even though it's a small thing. Just feels better to have everything that's supposed to come with the shoes. I think you can find them somewhere online though. Slickies laces maybe

$1200 is a "good" (I put quotes because no sneaker should be worth that much :lol:)

none at all lol

Me persoanlly, at the rate they pumping out sneakers and the price ppl are paying ill just cop a bait pair and trade for things I really want

on another note im ready to see what these fours looking like :nerd:

That would annoy me so much even though it's a small thing. Just feels better to have everything that's supposed to come with the shoes. I think you can find them somewhere online though. Slickies laces maybe
It annoyed me a lot at first, but after a few days of looking at alternative solutions, I can accept the discount and purchasing a $10 replacement pair if I want to. The fact that they've already gone up in price so much is also softening the blow.

It annoyed me a lot at first, but after a few days of looking at alternative solutions, I can accept the discount and purchasing a $10 replacement pair if I want to. The fact that they've already gone up in price so much is also softening the blow.

Don't even worry about that. I only rock the yellow laces in the storm blues, just my preference. For that price you got, thats almost a steal, lol. I'm here trying to get my bid accepted for the black toe pair, for way more than that smh

Yes, still got em
4F9758E3-3896-43F5-9C3D-E2B72919382F.jpeg
14E7D71D-D56B-4234-B1E0-B60D426E2FC5.jpeg
4EBF788C-751E-4BB8-99C1-180259AD51B3.jpeg

You might have struck gold. this is like a piece of history. The rarity could add value!

I ain’t gonna front... I slept on these.

thankful I ain’t sleep on them with these prices though lol

Does anyone know if Union Tokyo also released the storm blue colorway that people are saying are union (some say LA) exclusive? Their IG page looks like they released both colorways but would like confirmation from others.

Edit
Just used the search bar for the answer

Back
Top Bottom