Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Hoping I could get some help legit checking these. Any help would be appreciated.
I would probably stay away from the shoes the leather on the wings is a little bit too tumbled. Also, the yellow stitching is a little bit too yellow in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hoping I could get some help legit checking these. Any help would be appreciated.
Fake as f... Hope you didn't buy em
UN/LA tag is too short, yellow stitching is off, shape is wayyyyy off

I'd recommend doing some research yourself if you're trying to buy these. Pretty easy to spot fakes once you know what too look for

Fake as f... Hope you didn't buy em
UN/LA tag is too short, yellow stitching is off, shape is wayyyyy off

I'd recommend doing some research yourself if you're trying to buy these. Pretty easy to spot fakes once you know what too look for
No, thank goodness I didn't cop. Too much of a headache trying to cop local. Probably just save myself the trouble and cop off goat.

Last edited:
JB supplying their own fakes. Trying to steal back market share from actual fakes.:tongue:
Un-Unions.jpeg

JB supplying their own fakes. Trying to steal back market share from actual fakes.:tongue:
Un-Unions.jpeg

I honestly don’t understand the point of this-why don’t they just mash up different cws instead of doing this? I don’t see the point in keeping the bred/black toe design on these newer quasi-take down versions.

On a deeper note, I think these 3 releases could act as an allegory for economic inequality in society as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom