Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

didnt care for this shoe at all at first. i tried on union for leathers and they sold out so fomo got me the canvas' from them which just shipped.

entered on snkrs only on leather and it hit

ngl, they are simple but fire. planning to wear asap

IMG_1335.jpg

FedEx jacked my leather pair from the union drop. Received some Abercrombie clothing in my package so now on the hunt for a pair again
They must have merged with Leadership :lol: They got me for the playoff XIII with a label exception scam. Changed address to one local to the hub and the delivered pic had 3 identical Nike boxes on the porch :frown:

Ordered hours ago.. apparently they are already delivered…?! Status still “ordered”
Not verified yet so not a locker stocked pair situation.
Does that mean someone dropped off immediately or GOAT is selling them?
42ACC7EA-F2DD-4A32-AF13-DB36D7F885F2.jpeg

Ordered hours ago.. apparently they are already delivered…?! Status still “ordered”
Goat selling them. Backed by footlocker etc. doesn’t suprise me like Ticketmaster etc being in the resale business.

Goat selling them. Backed by footlocker etc. doesn’t suprise me like Ticketmaster etc being in the resale business.
I don't believe footlocker received any pairs from Nike. ... ...that being said totally possible they do still get from Nike and funnel sales through GOAT instead of their locations and website

Most likely the seller lives in the same city as one of their hubs, and dropped off after making the sale. They get $5 extra for doing that, as well as quicker payment (same day).

Regional seller dropped off or a consigned pair

Most likely the seller lives in the same city as one of their hubs, and dropped off after making the sale. They get $5 extra for doing that, as well as quicker payment (same day).
They must have needed that hundo back bad to drop off in hours :lol: nah but on the real. I've gotten sales as I was packing a bag or about to drop off.

I don't believe footlocker received any pairs from Nike. ... ...that being said totally possible they do still get from Nike and funnel sales through GOAT instead of their locations and website

FTL actually just dropped them online, but no sizes will add... So typical ftl drop. :rolleyes

Snkrs pair arrived, still waiting for Union to ship Canvas pair smh

Attachments

• 20230215_195908.jpg
    20230215_195908.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 20230215_200230.jpg
    20230215_200230.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 594
Going to break down and cop from the footsites. Any custom swoosh companies out there? Would love to have more colors.

Back
Top Bottom