Air Jordan 1 XQ OG Retro 555088-040

They look even better with the OG treatment. Will be disappointed if these are another extremely limited release.
Would be a cool west all star release or something for the "hip" kids to fiend over, always been ugly to me though, wouldn't cop

Wow seems like 90% of the people on here have NO clue what these are. These didn't even come out that long ago. They were an exclusive for the Jordan Brand store in China. Too many newjacks these days...smh. I swear it gets easier & easier to weed them out.

Wow seems like 90% of the people on here have NO clue what these are. These didn't even come out that long ago. They were an exclusive for the Jordan Brand store in China. Too many newjacks these days...smh. I swear it gets easier & easier to weed them out.

yep i told a buddy ive been looking at pics of these since 07' with hurt feelings

he said "bs the pics just came out"

:rofl:

got lucky today just scoop one pair XQ

they have nike air insole and nike air shoe tongue, i don't know compare to the 2007 release coz i heard there is slight difference.

official name for this AJ 1 OG XQ *damn it just realize nike shanghai mispell it as XG :smh: *

Last edited:
jesus christ i MUST have these.

my favourite 1's ever.

i'd give up my royals for these without a blink.

got lucky today just scoop one pair XQ

they have nike air insole and nike air shoe tongue, i don't know compare to the 2007 release coz i heard there is slight difference.

official name for this AJ 1 OG XQ *damn it just realize nike shanghai mispell it as XG :smh: *
Man that quality though. Congrats fam, beautiful.

I am so jealous 
tired.gif
 nice pick up though

was it difficult to cop?
same like any other limited shoes that released in shanghai, and for this shoes because part of ignite shanghai pack so lot of heat around it. hundred people for raffle tickets yesterday (they limit only for 200 people) they are 2 nike store release for today and tommorow the other nike retailer will release it.

Those are very nice! What is the sock liner, leather?
yup leather

jesus christ i MUST have these.

my favourite 1's ever.

i'd give up my royals for these without a blink.
i think royal still stand up for one of the best AJ 1

Man that quality though. Congrats fam, beautiful.
thanks bro, hope they will drop in states later

@winzz You have no idea how badly I wish that could happen. These limited releases like the black and golds, royals and now the xqs have my Sneaker head hitting the proverbial wall multiple times . :lol:

Last edited:
tbh the high and jumpman make these look weird. i've been fiending for these since '07. even resigned to never getting a pair, a stack and a half is ridiculous even with silk content, i picked up a fake pair in china for $5 and wore the heels down during my three days in the world expo. still have them for beaters.

I need these tried finding the mids years ago and failed miserably. Hopefully these arent as limited as the black/golds because those broke my heart lol

tbh the high and jumpman make these look weird. i've been fiending for these since '07. even resigned to never getting a pair, a stack and a half is ridiculous even with silk content, i picked up a fake pair in china for $5 and wore the heels down during my three days in the world expo. still have them for beaters.
Not sure what you mean.  These are high and without a jumpman. The previous version were mids with a jumpman. I think the mid cut and jumpman look weird.  These #$*@ all over the original version imo.

Not sure what you mean.  These are high and without a jumpman. The previous version were mids with a jumpman. I think the mid cut and jumpman look weird.  These #$*@ all over the original version imo.
These aren't an original 1, I'm saying they look a bit weird with a high cut and Nike air.

I'd still love a pair any any I can get my hands on. I'd wear the hell out of them.

These aren't an original 1, I'm saying they look a bit weird with a high cut and Nike air.

I'd still love a pair any any I can get my hands on. I'd wear the hell out of them.
i think he means OG AJ1 in terms high cut and branded nike air on tongue and insole. but if u mean original compare to the 2007 release yeah that is little bit different, i never have the 2007 release one but i saw it on internet the 2007 release was mid not high version

ok for more info if u guys have relative in shanghai maybe you guys can have a chance to cop it tommorow. actually they will release it again tommorow July 28th at below nike store retailer

Nike IFC (国金中心)
address:陆家嘴世纪大道8号 B1F
Phone: 021- 38763909

actually it easy to find it's the one near the apple store, you can take metro subway line 2 and get off at lujiazui station

Nike Nanjing Road
address:上海杨浦区黄浦区南京东路512号(近福建中路)
phone: 021 - 58581010

this one is located at nanjing road pedestrian street (not to confuse with the other nike store that has nikeID because they also located in same road only this one near the People's Park人民公园), you can go to here by metro line 10 and get off at east nanjing road station南京东路 and take direction to the howard johnson hotel, at the same time you will across Li-Ning store as well.

sorry have to write in chinese characters coz people here barely speak and understand english :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom