Air Jordan 1 XQ OG Retro 555088-040

official name for this AJ 1 OG XQ *damn it just realize nike shanghai mispell it as XG :smh: *
Olympic 1's? 
roll.gif

What about these really screams Olympic?

The colorway is okay. If it were a GR I bet they would sit though.

That quality looks supreme. Only thing that would make me consider copping. Otherwise it is meh

tbh the high and jumpman make these look weird. i've been fiending for these since '07. even resigned to never getting a pair, a stack and a half is ridiculous even with silk content, i picked up a fake pair in china for $5 and wore the heels down during my three days in the world expo. still have them for beaters.
$5? The fakes are THAT cheap in China? My cousin's playing ball over there right now and said the same thing. That's crazy!

well im salty that they put a limit to the number of raffles.....doesn't make any sense...about 250 ppl in line but they said only 200 raffles? wtf

why can't you just let all 250 enter the raffle. my god

Last edited:
well im salty that they put a limit to the number of raffles.....doesn't make any sense...about 250 ppl in line but they said only 200 raffles? wtf

why can't you just let all 250 enter the raffle. my god
is that in nike IFC? hard to belive before they never limit the raflle ticket :smh: only nikestore in huahai road and nanjing road the tickets are limited

Last edited:
yea it was IFC, nigs were camping since last night, and apparently needed your chinese citizen id....

grown ups were catching feelings left and right. pretty hilarious

The colorway is okay. If it were a GR I bet they would sit though.

That quality looks supreme. Only thing that would make me consider copping. Otherwise it is meh
Even supreme quality wouldn't make me consider copping this trash. These joints are booty as f***.

I copped a pair but not for retail..i have every AJ1 release this yr with the OG tagging....these were must haves and they wont hit the states! 

Whats good? hey can i see a pic of the tag on them? i order a pair and they will b here in 2 weeks. thanks bruh. my email is bluefield901@yahoo.com thanks brotha. And how do u think the quality is on them? they look good but is it just like the royals n everything else? I cant wait to get the retro card. How about the insoles? anything special on them? im just excited to get my pair in hand!!!!

Whats good? hey can i see a pic of the tag on them? i order a pair and they will b here in 2 weeks. thanks bruh. my email is bluefield901@yahoo.com thanks brotha. And how do u think the quality is on them? they look good but is it just like the royals n everything else? I cant wait to get the retro card. How about the insoles? anything special on them? im just excited to get my pair in hand!!!!
already sent it to ur mail, they should be come along with retro card and one of nike store sell the shoes with AJ 1 XQ poster, i don't know the seller will give u or he will keep it for himself :lol:

shoe tag

new pic

Last edited:
I must've missed the jump from "Air Jordan 1 NA Retro" to "Air Jordan 1 OG Retro".. idk just a bit misleading seeing as this isn't even an OG colorway :lol:
Ya I feel u the only thing OG is the Nike air tag and the cut of the shoe. Lol

Looks like JB cut some corners qualitywise on these. 2013s have gum bottom and Nike Air but the attention to detail isn't the same at the 2007. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom