Air Jordan 1 XQ OG Retro 555088-040

why these look 
mean.gif

dissapointing

nah these are dope ...

Why is it so hard to understand that they are calling them OG because they are crafted in OG form. Not hard to understand at all.

:lol: the concept is easy. You're right.

It just bothers me seeing OG and Retro together as one name. I've always had the two separated out as two different shoe categories. It's not that big of a deal, was just wondering.

laugh.gif
the concept is easy. You're right.

It just bothers me seeing OG and Retro together as one name. I've always had the two separated out as two different shoe categories. It's not that big of a deal, was just wondering.
I see your point but it got to the point where retros were soo far off from the originals that when they circle back and decide to make a more faithful retro the OG name becomes appropriate.  The name is def kinda oxymoronish.

i was told by a a friend who has a store and has contacts, that a jordan 1 og colorway is coming on september.. colors are black/red/gold. for europe at least.

Last edited:
i was told by a a friend who has a store and has contacts, that a jordan 1 og colorway is coming on september.. colors are black/red/gold. for europe at least.

There's already another thread for it and we've been talking about them since April here on Niketalk. Release date is confirmed for September 7th as well.

Sucks that these probably won't his stateside soon. Was really excited when we thought we were gonna get them
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom