Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Could grab a pair for $150 before shipping on StockX with the $20 coupon.

Crazy these are dropping that low. Beautiful shoe. Just can't cop right now.

Unds
32454bb.jpg

Can someone give me the link of the air jordan 10 deconstructed?
I would like to know if the air sole are different in the AJ Double nickel 2015 and the 10’s NYC from 2016 and after.
Thanks.

Last edited:
30 years ago today, Jordan drops 69. 25 years ago today Jordan rips 55 against New York. This was the last game I ever watched with my dad. One of the best memories with him I will ever have. Personally my favorite MJ moment also.
I can remember clearly watching both of those games and where I was etc. Can’t believe it’s been that long for either. Crazy. But great memories.

I’ll be honest, I love this shoe to hoop in but if you’re a serious player... can’t play in these. Absolutely zero transaction, unless you’re literally playing on a brand new court.

I can remember clearly watching both of those games and where I was etc. Can’t believe it’s been that long for either. Crazy. But great memories.
Time flies. It’s crazy. Watching Jordan play was a treat. I couldn’t wait to watch his games. Today, I barely watch any NBA. I can’t even tell you when I watched a whole game.

What a time... I can still recall vividly, there was an MLB game on national TV and they cut to Pat O'Brien speaking from the stands and he said breaking news, Mike is coming back to the NBA. I damn near fell off the couch.

Fast forward to that first Indiana/Bulls game and it was just crazy :lol: And those X's man :pimp::pimp:

Even though that year ended wrong for MJ in the playoffs vs. the Magic it was just a great time back then watchin that 45

What a time... I can still recall vividly, there was an MLB game on national TV and they cut to Pat O'Brien speaking from the stands and he said breaking news, Mike is coming back to the NBA. I damn near fell off the couch.

Fast forward to that first Indiana/Bulls game and it was just crazy :lol: And those X's man :pimp::pimp:

Even though that year ended wrong for MJ in the playoffs vs. the Magic it was just a great time back then watchin that 45
I remember how disappointed I was when he retired in 93. So when he came back in 95, I was crazy happy. Those 17 reg season games and the 2 rounds of playoffs were great. The games I couldnt watch on TV were always on my radio in the garage. I would listen to the games as I would shoot around by myself and they really were good times. The game winning shot against ATL was one of those times I was outside with the radio loud as hell going nuts.

has anyone played in these? thanks in advance
Once and never again. Floors weren't the best but had no traction at all.
I’ll be honest, I love this shoe to hoop in but if you’re a serious player... can’t play in these. Absolutely zero transaction, unless you’re literally playing on a brand new court.
I don't know about the recent 10s, but hooped heavy in '05 Steel Greys and those things were great. They stayed in my rotation til about 2012 when the sole started separating. I tried gluing them back to keep them in the rotation, but to no avail.

I will say this though, I pulled out the all black 10s from '05 a few months ago, and the phylon was noticeably softer than the 2013-present version of the 10.

Back
Top Bottom