Air Jordan 10 retro “Tinker” - October 2018

Huarache lights are from 93 and 10’s are from 94. Don’t see why this is happening...

Because he's honering 2 of his shoes? Don't see whats hard to see. Don't think matchy matchy release years, think beyond that. Its likely he worked on designing both shoes at the same time at a point. They released a year apart but you typically work on a shoe a year or so before they release so its likely he was bouncing between both designs at the same time at some point like a maniac. Both sketches on the table. Pretty incredible if you ask me. Especially considering more than 20 years later both designs are still relevant.

Because he's honering 2 of his shoes? Don't see whats hard to see. Don't think matchy matchy release years, think beyond that. Its likely he worked on designing both shoes at the same time at a point. They released a year apart but you typically work on a shoe a year or so before they release so its likely he was bouncing between both designs at the same time at some point like a maniac. Both sketches on the table. Pretty incredible if you ask me. Especially considering more than 20 years later both designs are still relevant.

I still don’t understand why the 10’s and the Huarache light are linked though other than the fact that Tinker designed them both around the same time. Like is there an air max 1 colorway of the Air Jordan 3? These are no different than the Air Jordan 3’s coming out with the chlorophyll color scheme and those aren’t labeled “Tinkers” ....

I still don’t understand why the 10’s and the Huarache light are linked though other than the fact that Tinker designed them both around the same time. Like is there an air max 1 colorway of the Air Jordan 3? These are no different than the Air Jordan 3’s coming out with the chlorophyll color scheme and those aren’t labeled “Tinkers” ....
You put too many rules on the creators. Let them be creative with their colorways. As long as they don't change the basic design of the shoes im usual ok. Colorways don't usually offend me, especially when I concider they've gone through so many that with each new one it gets harder & harder to be creative. Its all good though, everyones entitled to their own opinion & I hear you. Lets just hope they don't go too far with the basic design of the physical shoe. But thats a whole other converstion.

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Tinker-310805-408-Release-Date-6.jpg

I love the concept behind these as someone that loves Ultramarine Huarache Lights, but I really don't like all the white sole Xs they've been dropping these last few years.

It's funny that these never crossed my mind as something for Knicks or OKC fans until others mentioned it though considering how heavily I mess with Knicks-colored shoes. That orange leans more towards red if they're staying true to the source.

I was really perplexed about these at first I won’t even lie. But after careful reconsideration, I wouldn’t mind these for like 140. Somebody @ me when these are around there. Much appreciated

Question for the sneaker enthusiast...

Im fairly well knowledgeable about nike tech, but this AJ X doesn't make any sense to me. The AJ X dont have have the huarache sockliner feature to have these be dubbed anything related to the huarache light or the Huarache line. The only air jordans to my knowledge that have the huarache sockliner feature is the 7,8 and 9.

How did this get green lighted?

Correct if im wrong, but i think nike is feeding us some BS products hoping to move units.

Air Jordan 10 Tinker “Huarache Light”
Color: Racer Blue/Black-Team Orange-White
Style Code: 310805-408
Release Date: October 20, 2018
Price: $190
Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Huarache-Light-310805-408-Release-Date-1.jpg

Question for the sneaker enthusiast...

Im fairly well knowledgeable about nike tech, but this AJ X doesn't make any sense to me. The AJ X dont have have the huarache sockliner feature to have these be dubbed anything related to the huarache light or the Huarache line. The only air jordans to my knowledge that have the huarache sockliner feature is the 7,8 and 9.

How did this get green lighted?

Correct if im wrong, but i think nike is feeding us some BS products hoping to move units.

All they have in common is the colorway. Other than that, these have nothing in common with the Huaraches

Back
Top Bottom