Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Reminds me of the Agassi. And this morning another loss from Nike snkrs

Attachments

• 1FCE74DB-1CA6-4C39-B0C3-60DAEBB3BC41.jpeg
    1FCE74DB-1CA6-4C39-B0C3-60DAEBB3BC41.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 18
It said sold out on my snkrs app earlier too. When i was on wifi it said sold out, when i took wifi off and went on lte it's fsr. Snkrs is buggin out.

We’ll see how this release is looking at the end of the day. People probably still in the bed after partying last night. Might end up like royal 13s or might not.

Those of you with a Nike Promo can probably use them on these. The shoe made it on the regular Nike site now. My friend called in and ordered a pair and tried using a 20% promo code and he told me the rep literally said " we usually cant apply them to launch items, but we aren't really selling any of these" and applied the discount to his order :lol:.

We’ll see how this release is looking at the end of the day. People probably still in the bed after partying last night. Might end up like royal 13s or might not.
These gone SIT just like the all star 9s.. ain’t nobody buying no full on white bottoms. And the “collectors” just gone wait for a sale.

I wish we could get a discount on these, but that’s not going to happen. You guys are talking out your ***, but then again this is Niketalk, that’s what people do on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom