Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Passing on these for Shadow’s.
Some of those SoleProtector’s should do the trick for those who are scared of the dirty bottoms...

If 10s start selling out like that, we’re in trouble. I like these, but not for retail.

They been hyping these up in store with shirts and everything else the pass 2 weeks. I won't be surprise. :lol:

Don't known if these will sell out right away or not the last couple of weeks have been surprising . These do look limited the way the 13' s were and are not on the release calendars of Shoe Palace, Ruvilla and the others Looks like only Footsites, Finishline and Nike, same as the 13's.

Looking at stock x already, it’s a high chance I can’t remeber the last time Jordan’s were actually selling over retail lmao.

Looking at stock x already, it’s a high chance I can’t remeber the last time Jordan’s were actually selling over retail lmao.

Listed doesn’t mean selling. Most sizes don’t have sales. Additionally sellers who would actually get that 240 take home like $211 so they are making what? Like $8.

Point being can’t gauge it off that.

These are not selling out right away, calm down. :lol:
I said this about them trash 9's
385854427744960514.png

Listed doesn’t mean selling. Most sizes don’t have sales. Additionally sellers who would actually get that 240 take home like $211 so they are making what? Like $8.

Point being can’t gauge it off that.

Most people who sell that low have some sort of discount. Wether is $20 off coupon or actual employee discount. And the Highest bid is at $250

As nice as these are. I am going to double up on the game Royals instead of getting these.. I will ice one and rock one... I sure some might not think the royals should be doubled up on and that’s fine

These will be my third. Only have the Powder Blues & Charlottes.
Need to get my hands on the Cool Greys, Dark Shadows, Chicago Flags & these.

They had those double nickels at the outlets few months back
They were B grades I think priced at $130
Was gonna grab them but couldn’t find a clean pair in my size
They were pretty jacked up had to pass

Back
Top Bottom