Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

I wouldn't bet my life on it. But if people really fall for these, then they are really sheep. I'll try to get them on release date but I wouldn't go out of my way. These are nice, but nothing extraordinary.

I understand that but here's the thing, what if only a handful of people likes these and JB only releases a handful of pairs, now what? If they sell out then everyone's sheep? In the last few release threads I think everyone is missing that PRODUCTIONS NUMBERS HAVE BEEN SLASHED!!! There was a time where we, NTers, had a petty good idea of production numbers. Though it was never confirmed, we estimated most GR releases saw 250,000 pairs worldwide and limited releases (like Cavs 4's) saw 125,000 pairs or so. Last year it seemed like every release had 500,000 pairs released lol. This year it seems like the Hyper Royal 13's had friggin 75,000 pairs and the Bred 9's had 125,000 pairs and those were considered GR. No number I just said is accurate, they're just "place holders" for lack of a better term. If that's the case, then shoes will start selling out again but it doesn't mean the buyers are necessarily sheep, it's just that there aren't a lot of pairs being produced. So there will be sellouts this year that we'e going to scratch our heads about because we know for a fact that last year these same shoes would've set. The difference is last year each store probably got 36 pairs of the shoe and tis year they only got 12. My local House of Hoops normally gets 96-130 pairs of shoes (numbers are facts, I know the managers). They got 30 pairs of this weekends Bred 9's. Other FootLockers got 10-12 pairs...

I know you loving this lol

You know it lol. Free shoes for me:D:D:D lol.

Last edited:
airforce1king airforce1king do you have an idea how many of these your HOH got?
34yvjw7.jpg

I'll have numbers tomorrow...

Btw, I love 10's and will be getting these on RD. I've posted these pics before but I'll repost them since it's a Jordan 10 thread.

Every MEN'S Jordan 10 retro that was available to the public in size 12...

30cu5jl.jpg

aucg8p.jpg

Not much of a 10 fan, (I guess we all have our favorites not everyone goes nuts over (for me it's the 2's) a few CW's of the 10's are hot, and must
haves for me, but that collection is :wow: :pimp: insane props.

Btw, I love 10's and will be getting these on RD. I've posted these pics before but I'll repost them since it's a Jordan 10 thread.

Every MEN'S Jordan 10 retro that was available to the public in size 12...

30cu5jl.jpg

aucg8p.jpg

Out of all the models you chose to collect the 10?

jk bro, Beautiful picture and collection :smokin

Hmm, footsites showing Sunday release on their calendars. And FTA is FCFS around me, I guess it depends on how many ppl like em.. or catch wind that they’re limited.

Only one store near me is getting these. That's crazy. They've definitely already cut down on production numbers. Every store had the last wave of 10s that came out and some went on discount.

Only one store near me is getting these. That's crazy. They've definitely already cut down on production numbers. Every store had the last wave of 10s that came out and some went on discount.

only one store here getting them and its on the app :lol:

Well disco fever is over, so retail it shall be. These are fcfs in my area, a few champs around me aren't getting them . And they got the blue 13 and the blk red 9s

Back
Top Bottom