Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Limited or not, these aren't worth retail to me, as much as I like them. Discount or no go. A second job is sounding more and more tempting these days...

Limited here in Houston also...
200w.gif

Does it really surprise you though...we always get shafted in the H even Active Athlete seems to not get all the stuff they used to...

The thing that kinda gets me is that even tho production numbers appear to be down. Malls/stores are now back to fcfs instead of the app raffle system.

Stores know what the really hyped up shoes are and are not. They know that if these were regular numbers it would be discount city, just like the recent 9s that came out. They don't anticipate the thirst for these being off the charts.

Now, if they do this for Shadows and Concords, they're just plain stupid.

sum1 told me that about the valentines 8s. and royal blue 13s...and bred 9s....lol. these will be gone b4 the day is over is my prediction....hope i wrong.
9s like these Sat, AINT no way I’m believing the 10 will be more popular.

Why do you consider the 15?
I always liked the 15s despite the complaints about the tongue. I had the blacks, navy and white and the flint greys back in the day. 16s the last “new” model I bought and I didn’t like the on foot look, nothing further ever made me want to purchase.

I doubt it....my store got these in...last semi limited shoe we had was Laser 4s....these are nice though...they come in a white jordan box....

281yl9j.jpg

I'm in the yellow, my bro is in the grey. Jordan Brand is continuing the limited numbers but I don't think these are gonna be crazy. However, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN SO IF YOU WANT THEM, GET THEM! But in my professional opinion, I don't think you'll have to fight for them. I CAN BE WRONG!!!! It's just that historically, 10's are HORRIBLE shoes to resell.

As far as Cleveland goes, 1 FootLocker/HOH is getting them and they only have 36 pairs. No Villa or any other smaller store is getting them. Champs and FootAction only have 12 pairs each...

Back
Top Bottom