Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

We are at a point in time where the majority of people don't even care about the shoes any more

it's all about what they're gonna go for

Get ya'll money tho

I care about the shoes lol. I collect 10's. I also care how much they go for so I can get my personal pair for free. I won't get these for free but I'll at least shave off a few bucks...

I'm not hating on people who do that, but those folks i was talking about seem to be outnumbering the regular folks that just wanna rock nowadys

don't mind me tho i was just thinking out loud

I pretty much don’t want any shoe that doesn’t resell...resell don’t have to be high per say but it’s gotta be a shoe that moves fast. No bricks for me

Has anyone ever made an "early look" video at any pair of Jordans (even when they were all sitting for discount) that didn't say "DON'T SLEEP ON THESE".....it's so played.

No early release form nike app for me again. Anybody have any idea how to get access to Nike early release reservation on future upcoming shoes? Still salty about not being selected with Jordan 1 Bred Toes

Got these reserved from Nike. Would it be wise to pick them up? Or just personal preference? Honestly I’d prob get them to resell.

Screenshot_2018-03-16-10-47-34.png

Did just came in did I get blessed by the Nike resered Gods. I wasn't even looking at these.

I don't cop to resell, ain't nobody got Time for that, that's for poor folks.

garbage... they'll release these in more limited numbers compared to large general releases. Give the illusion that these "sold out"/ sold well. Like the hyper blue 13s

Jordan brand did say they will be reducong production number on GR kicks, I so surprised the all black 9s sold out. Them olive 13s and altitudes are sitting heavy on them shelves.

The hyper 13s didnt drop overseas if im not mistaken, but these are dropping overseas... The 13s went from fcfs to app reserve, seems lke this release will be like the olive 13s IMO

The olive 13s are very ugly in person and if you seen them in petdon the Quality control is bad. The suede on the upper is way off/terrible. If it's a lifestyle shoe and charging $190 for them no was Jose $190 saved.

I saw them in person, imo they arent that bad.. I caught a pair on sale so im good.. If i catch this pair on sale ill grab a pair

I like the olives, and I think the "quality" is fine. Still waiting for them to drop to like $120 or less. Really hope these do the same, even if I have to import.

Back
Top Bottom