Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Pass for me. Not bad, but doesn't strike me as something I like enough to pay for.

Ehh, I take back what I said. These aren't worth $200. I'll skip the release.

I do not like these. Take all the infrared off, and i'd cop.
yep. the red on the sole just doesn't make any sense. idk who thought that looked good but possibly they need glasses. reminds me of those stealths only a tad less fugazi 
indifferent.gif

I swear if these were an OG colorway, most dudes in here complaining about the red being off or out of place would be singing a very different tune. Not exactly sure how it looks off anyway :rolleyes.

more money saved for me, never liked X's to begin with and these whack retros sure ain't making me change my mind.

01/25/14 Air Jordan 10 Retro
310805-023 Cool Grey/Infrared-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Via SC

Of all the OG colorways they could choose from....... They do this? Haha, slap to the face for guys who really like the X's

Og colorway or not this shoe is much better than most of the crap jb has been pumping out. I would rather them put these out than having 3 db releases in 1 year, or some fresh prince of bel air release, or glow/flashlight release, or any other ridiculous stuff that has been releasing.

This is a clean simple cw, i guess its just not loud enough for the new generation of sneakerheads. Im definitely on these.

You can fix the squeeky insole by removing it and slipping a little baby powder inside. Literally rip the glue and pull the insole out, baby powder, replace insole in shoe. Problem solved = Squeek-free X's.

Last edited:
I'm sold on these and the bobcats.. It's only so many times I wanna see the same OG color ways to drop.. EVEN THo the Seattles or Scramentos are wanted

Back
Top Bottom