Air Jordan 11 – White – Orange Sample

air-jordan-11-white-orange-sample.jpg

air-jordan-11-white-orange-sample.png

Back in the mid 2000′s, a strange White and Orange color combination on the Air Jordan 11 surfaced, that later turned out to be a sample. The quality of the photos that were available during that time, weren’t as good as the HD photos we see here today. Seen here for the first time close up, is the Air Jordan 11 White / Orange Sample that goes back almost 6 years ago. See the Air Jordan 11 – White – Orange Sample after the Jump. Via Kenlu
NO QUESTION WOULD COP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not what I was expecting at all. I was thinking more of the Citrus XI's. But thanks for the pics!

These are ok I guess. The citrus cw on some mid XIs would be nice! They'd probably make the sockliner black which wouldnt look good IMO.

These actually look pretty good to me. Better than them baby blue, and blackout xi's that have been floating around this past week. I'de def cop a pair.

ol rly

air-jordan-xi-white-citrus-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-xi-white-citrus-sample.jpg

This past week, K Pals 2012 took place overseas where hundreds of samples and rare sneakers were on display. Earlier today, we posted the Air Jordan 11 White / Orange sample in clear hi res photos. Now, another sample has come across our post rotation, that surfaced a few years ago. This Air Jordan 11 features a white upper with a citrus sole and “JORDANâ€

Back
Top Bottom