AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

That is the dumbest **** said in this thread. Congrats.
You do know the Dark Concord is what makes the Concords, Concords right? Not a Black Jumpman becoming Gold. DMP’s have Black pods automatically meaning, they are no longer Concords. Leather upper, mesh upper makes no difference. They are as “essentially” Concords as DMP 6s are “essentially” Infrareds

Also assuming why a group of people will pass on a sneaker seems even dumber to me but 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

You do know the Dark Concord is what makes the Concords, Concords right? Not a Black Jumpman becoming Gold. DMP’s have Black pods automatically meaning, they are no longer Concords. Leather upper, mesh upper makes no difference. They are as “essentially” Concords as DMP 6s are “essentially” Infrareds

Also assuming why a group of people will pass on a sneaker seems even dumber to me but 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

No one sees the bottom of the shoe when you’re wearing them. 😂. If you saw someone wearing the 2011/2000 Concords or DMPs 20 feet away, you wouldn’t be able to tell what shoe they were unless you had a clear view of the color of the Jumpman.

Had they released the the black/infrared 6s with a gold Jumpman on the tongue, then yes, that would have been a closer comparison. But what you said - that’s like saying Space Jams are the same shoe as the Playoff XIs.

Championship tribute shoes. That is what they are. If your not into shoes, then no one cares. If you are, you will notice the difference compared to OGs. They are all dope though. I will buy this release solely because its a white and black XI that resembles the Concord. Gold fan as well. I did not buy the DMP 6 from last year due to just not really needing them. But still they are a nice shoe. No one is looking at shoes this hard but us.

Leather is much easier to keep clean and white, so that would be my preference. I need a pair to retire them. They were also my wedding shoes. Love em. New XIs got nothing on em.

we know what leather upper look like on 11s. IMO it looked fantastic on the 2001 snake skin lows and it looked fine on the 2019 retros as well.
CC28221A-F2DC-4857-96C9-F20B72978FE4.jpeg

No one sees the bottom of the shoe when you’re wearing them. 😂. If you saw someone wearing the 2011/2000 Concords or DMPs 20 feet away, you wouldn’t be able to tell what shoe they were unless you had a clear view of the color of the Jumpman.

Had they released the the black/infrared 6s with a gold Jumpman on the tongue, then yes, that would have been a closer comparison. But what you said - that’s like saying Space Jams are the same shoe as the Playoff XIs.
Agreed. I could care less if the bottom is concord colored or not.

At this age, I’d rather get a more durable material upset like leather that’ll age nicely. I like the monochromatic color of the ‘concord’ 11 because it suits my wardrobe.

If they aint accurate enough for ya...

don't even cop. Matter of fact, delete the app so ya'll aren't tempted.

In the meantime, my DMP 6's needs its bro.

Back
Top Bottom