AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I don’t know what to make of this change.

It went from like three pairs to two 🤷🏽‍♂️ . . . I’m joking, i’m definitely still in for a pair but im very curious to see how these come out.

Interesting.

Hopefully it's a nice smooth full grain leather, or if they're going to make it textured, that they actually tumble it, and not just put that faux texture on it. I was never too high on DMPs, especially relative to concords, but I know I'd be hot if they made a change like this on an OG colorway. So I understand if some people don't care for it.

I will buy a gold accented leather Concord version without question. A lot easier to keep clean and white. The change does not bother me.

I will buy a gold accented leather Concord version without question. A lot easier to keep clean and white. The change does not bother me.
giphy.gif

I’m ok with that change. Like others have said, it’s easier to keep clean. I’m in for a pair or two. Probably have to get my wife a pair. Maybe my sons (all of them) lol.

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves, the black/reds will always be THE 11. But it’s a nice change imo, just hope it’s decent quality. I still would have preferred Columbias but this is better than a mid unc version for sure.

The Black/reds look too much like other Black and white kicks. There is no mistaking the Concords or DMPs - they don't look like any other sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom