Air Jordan 11 Concord and Bred Legit Check

Came across a Concord that's $270, don't know if they are legit or not so I need your help! The soles look too icy to me and the carbon fiber seems a bit odd..

As for the Breds, I have missed out on the first release and restock so I bought one off Kixify for $210 so it's either going to be a steal or a mistake..here goes: link if you wanna see http://kixify.com/product/air-jordan-bred-11s-ds

Those prices seem too good top be true. I don't own a pair of concords, so I can't speak on them. But the black/red 11's look good from those pics. Do you have the shoes in hand? But like I said, those prices...

I think the Concords are real but B Grades. Look how the 23 on the back don't line up with each other: one is higher than the other. The carbon fiber looks good though. The carbon fiber on the Breds looks legit too.

Something about the patent leather cut on the left Concord looks off to me. That and they are way too icy.

They are 100000% grey market bro. Some say grey markets are authentic but unauthorized, others call them highest quality replicas(fake).

They are 100000% grey market bro. Some say grey markets are authentic but unauthorized, others call them highest quality replicas(fake).
this guy is correct. i believe the breds are real. the thing about high quality replicas or unauthorized authentics is that no one in person can tell if they are fake so websites like mental kicks and TCC sell a lot

Back
Top Bottom