Air Jordan 11 CONCORD LOW: Need your expert advice if this is legit or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently purchased this Air Jordan 11 Concord Low from an online store and wanted to seek expert advice if this legit or fake? Appreciate your expert advice on this.

I agree it does look blue.  But could that possibly be due to the natural lighting in the pic?  The inside stitching on the tongue look concord.  Comparing to the new jam, The jumpman in natural light it can look blue, in artificial concord shows.  Just a thought.  I do see the inside of tongue is taken in same light so Idk..

Here's a pic to compare. The paper is also incorrect the prints are too dark with some unknown shoebox. Funny thing is you can see the insole size sticker stuck on the paper .

View media item 2272076

I see what you mean now. I was questioning the box also. I guess the online store they were bought from would come correct with proper box and paper. You can clearly see Concord color in you pic.

Thank you for your expert advice. I'm escalating this fake item with the online store and they are claiming my red flag report as untrue. Any recommendations on how to handle with fake Jordan items?

Thank you for your expert advice. I'm escalating this fake item with the online store and they are claiming my red flag report as untrue. Any recommendations on how to handle with fake Jordan items?
One thing you could try is getting PayPal involved if that's what you used. A freind of mine had to do that one time

1. what is the name of the inline store?

2. If you use a credit card or paypal dispute the charges first.

3. you maybe able to use this post to justify your claim and if not do you have a consignment store near you to do a legit check?

Before I expose the online store, what are the legal actions to handle with black market Jordan items? Meaning, authenticity dispute should have legal action specially via online transactions.

1. How to protect online consumers that was victimized by fake or unauthorized items?
2. How about copyright infringement?
3. Is there a need to report this directly to Nike or Jordan company? Any similar case from this community?
4. Do we have an online consumer's act for violation of fake items?

Appreciate some legal advices on this.

All your inputs are very much helpful to me.

Legal action not worth your time. Nike/JB knows but don't really care. Best avenue is try to get some money back and move on.

Tough luck.. don't know what more to tell you.

Hope you get your money back.

Yes it's tough luck. I hope this online store will not have another complainant with a fake item delivered. My experience will serve as a precaution about fake items delivered from an unknown online stores. It's unfortunate for me, but I hope this online store be exposed about the authenticity of the Jordan 11 Concord low that I received. I know it's only 1 item, but paying with a premium price ... this online store is greedy and fraudulent. I may not get anything in return of this complaint, but I will continue to share my experience with this online store operational tactics. Thanks for all your inputs and feedback.

1. what is the name of the inline store?

2. If you use a credit card or paypal dispute the charges first.

3. you maybe able to use this post to justify your claim and if not do you have a consignment store near you to do a legit check?
The online store is http://shoesanction.com

Has anyone purchased from this online store?

Appreciate any feedback or experience on this.

Never, but I'm sure the shoes are not legit, They have a full size run of the AJ1 Banned and if you google their address is a mobile park home. 

It looks like the site's reputation is questionable? In any case, just be cautious when you get the chance to browse this site.

Just to add more evidence to your dispute, please note that the white pods underneath the outsole are totally out of place/alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom