Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

That made me chuckle..^^

Also.. I stated.. these are Chi's not mine... and no.. not a gift from JB.. a gift from Tinker and Mark Smith...

Also THESE pairs will not release with the Gold emblems... these are a SMU for Chi..

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

No mesh?? This can't be life

Sometimes things change my man.... we adjust and roll with it...
Trust me... these wont last long when released...

These are the colorways I have been wishing would come out since the red patent and baby blue patent that released years ago...

Concords look nice, I can't say the same about the black/reds. But isn't leather a more expensive material compared to mesh? So it's not like JB is cheapening out.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Trust me... these wont last long when released...

eek.gif

If true.....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lows>>>mids/highs

so are these confirmed to be dropping? or just speculation so far?

From Modern Notoriety 

Saying a spring 2012 release. Let the madness begin....

The concords are fresh. I'm not a fan of the rings on the tongue though. They'd look better on the insole.

Originally Posted by tupac003

From Modern Notoriety 

Saying a spring 2012 release. Let the madness begin....

These are special ones made for someone. IF they do drop they will NOT come with the gold foil tongue.

Zyzz Like I said in the other thread. All of that came from modern notoriety.

Who are they made for? Why wouldn't they drop like that. To me the gold foil makes it look like some sort of pack or something.

If they didnt come with that gold foil on the tongue, it would be 100x times better.

Definite cop, either way though.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Zyzz Like I said in the other thread. All of that came from modern notoriety.

Who are they made for? Why wouldn't they drop like that. To me the gold foil makes it look like some sort of pack or something.

a member on here actually had the pairs or was there when the person received them. he posted these recently, i forgot who the person was. they came straight from tinker.

Back
Top Bottom