Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by tupac003

Zyzz Like I said in the other thread. All of that came from modern notoriety.

Who are they made for? Why wouldn't they drop like that. To me the gold foil makes it look like some sort of pack or something.

a member on here actually had the pairs or was there when the person received them. he posted these recently, i forgot who the person was. they came straight from tinker.

Thats funny that MN took my pics and made the story their own lololol.. Altho I haven't seen the article... but seeing how Pac didnt know that its comical... no worries though Pac...  if MN needs their shine thats cool...you good with me Fam...
I suppose they didnt credit the pics in their article eh?  Shameful just shameful lol

Edit:

Check that... MN credited Closet Collector... but I didnt see the pics there... but I'll never tag pics.. I think NT knows where all pics originate... I'd rather NT get the credit ...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by tupac003

Zyzz Like I said in the other thread. All of that came from modern notoriety.

Who are they made for? Why wouldn't they drop like that. To me the gold foil makes it look like some sort of pack or something.

a member on here actually had the pairs or was there when the person received them. he posted these recently, i forgot who the person was. they came straight from tinker.

Thats funny that MN took my pics and made the story their own lololol.. Altho I haven't seen the article... but seeing how Pac didnt know that its comical... no worries though Pac...  if MN needs their shine thats cool...you good with me Fam...
I suppose they didnt credit the pics in their article eh?  Shameful just shameful lol

Edit:

Check that... MN credited Closet Collector... but I didnt see the pics there... but I'll never tag pics.. I think NT knows where all pics originate... I'd rather NT get the credit ...
Like I said...I 
laugh.gif

I looked at page 4 and figured hell the story was dated the 25th (when I posted) figured it was new news. Then Zyzz told me to look at page 3....all I could do was .

pac.. you are good with me my man... lolol

No worries... MN and DCC need the e-props far more than I want or need it.. lol

What's up with those ridiculous gold plates on the tongue? I might remove them if I purchase these. Hopefully the wooden inserts are included.

would be a lot better without the gold design on the tongue and did an upper mesh instead of leather.

Originally Posted by super23freak

No pack for these.
No gold on the tongue.
No leather uppers, revert to mesh...
And we have a WINNER!
DING DING DING!!!

I like the use of leather better but are these actually coming out or are they just samples?

I think if they come out they wont have the ring badging on them.

If they do come out, the hype will be bad. Something about the XI's that makes people go crazy for them.

The Emblems will NOT be on them... those were just SMUs for Chi....

Not just samples... altho there's more size 13.5s of these than other sizes for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the info Rock.

I really can't wait for these. Let's hope their not limited or in a pack.

Back
Top Bottom